No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta out here getting all their QB's involved in throwing to the other team.

Comment

• Texans up 12-0 over the AFC #1 seed Titans. Classic for this season.
      Wouldn’t be surprised if the Titans are winning by the time anyone reads this. Enjoying this for the moment….

Pack down big too!
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
        Pats and Mac Jones have been a terrific match so far.
        The recipe of winning with a QB that manages the game well, strong running game, good defense, and reliable special teams. A well balanced team.

I don’t mean to be harsh in calling Jones a “game manager.” Jones is playing well in the role he is asked to do while being surrounded by a great team and legendary HC.
        Not every QB can play with that level of accuracy and anticipation. Jones is doing well!
        Definitely liking my Eli Manning draft comparison with Jones.
        I was calling for Mac Jones being the 2nd best QB in the draft regardless of getting picked by the Pats. Jones was fantastic in college
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Damn, Texans did hold on. That’s great!
          Now the Lions have to win 2 games to give up the #1 pick.

Packers lost. Huge game with Rams vs Packers next week.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Damn, Texans did hold on. That’s great!
            Now the Lions have to win 2 games to give up the #1 pick.

Packers lost. Huge game with Rams vs Packers next week.
            And the Ravens rallied to beat Chicago, so they'll be extra mad for the Thanksgiving Day Game vs. Detroit.
            "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
            My friend Ken L

Comment

• Tim Boyle and Andy Dalton. Give thanks, America!

Comment

• Just turned on the Sunday night game. The Steelers just scored. Two big pass plays and the announcers were talking about what great catches they were, but good grief, Big Ben threw two perfect passes. Absolutely perfect. Not a word about it.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Is Fields out for Thursday?

Comment

• The Patriots are back on top of the AFC East. Who saw that coming?

Comment

• Bill Simmons (biased towards Boston teams). That’s about it.

Originally posted by The King View Post
                      Tim Boyle and Andy Dalton. Give thanks, America!
                      That’s so fun…

Justin Timberlake What GIF

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                      Is Fields out for Thursday?
                      Sounds iffy. Further tests tomorrow.
                      If Fields’ injury is ONLY bruised ribs, maybe he can play through it. No if broken.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Bill Simmons (biased towards Boston teams). That’s about it.

That’s so fun…

Justin Timberlake What GIF

Sounds iffy. Further tests tomorrow.
                        If Fields’ injury is ONLY bruised ribs, maybe he can play through it. No if broken.

There’s not much chance of getting sacked against the Lions. He’ll be good to go
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Much rather have Fields playing than Dalton.

Comment

• These pro Cowboys announcers are insufferable
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                              The Patriots are back on top of the AFC East. Who saw that coming?
                              Didn't expect them back on top due to Buffalo's emergence but I fully expected them to be in the hunt again after their offseason and getting most of their LB's back after losing most of them for various reasons last year.

Comment

• Never underestimate how bad the AFC East can be.

Comment

Working...
                                X