No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm starting to think that the anointing of Patrick Mahomes as the greatest QB in the history of QBs was just a bit premature.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It almost like defenses figure out EVERY young QB after a while, and it tends to happen at a point where their big contract kicks in and a team has had to make some difficult choices about what talent to keep around him.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        It almost like defenses figure out EVERY young QB after a while, and it tends to happen at a point where their big contract kicks in and a team has had to make some difficult choices about what talent to keep around him.
        That can't be. You must stop this nonsense at once. Every game is a QB vs. QB challenge and only their play matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
          It almost like defenses figure out EVERY young QB after a while, and it tends to happen at a point where their big contract kicks in and a team has had to make some difficult choices about what talent to keep around him.
          Everything. Everything that starts out hot gets figured out. Then we see how truly good whatever is. Makes me appreciate the greats who do great year in and year out.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• This Packer/Chief game is atrocious offense. This is like watching the 2008 Lions versus the 2021 Lions.

Comment

• Still weird to see Mahomes look mortal this year … dating back to the Super Bowl.
              Those red flags at Texas Tech have resurfaced with the inaccuracy and questionable decision making. There were a couple dropped INTs that could have made Mahomes stats look worse tonight.

As for Jordan Love, that felt a little underwhelming. Not a total disaster. Packers would have been in a better position to win if Crosby wasn’t 0-2 on FGs.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I thought Mahomes would win a comparable number of rings to Brady.

I was probably wrong.

Comment

• Nobody is going to come close to Brady for a long time if ever.

Comment

• If you're gonna flag Ramsey's extracurricular activities after the interception, you could have flagged Brown finishing his tackle approximately five yards out of bounds too.

Comment

• Yeah that was kind of a weak call.

Comment

• THAT was a dumb decision by my Adopt-A-Ram. Take the safety if you have to in that case.

Comment

• Yep. Like I always said. That guy is a bum.
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Stafford and the Rams melting down.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• It's a beautiful thing and much expected.

Comment

• Yep. Like the last Presidential election.
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X