No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow... A.J. Green falls asleep in the endzone, and the Cardinals get their first loss of the season.

Comment

• My Rams are tied for first with the best record in the league.

But... I feel dirty. I think I need to take a shower.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yep. Dirty.

It's that cheese that does it.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          My Rams are tied for first with the best record in the league.

But... I feel dirty. I think I need to take a shower.
          Hey dumbass, do you want to be a winner or not? Us diehard Ram fans got to be willing to go the extra mile.

Comment

• #DemandExcellence!!!!!
            #GladWeDon'tHaveMediocreMurray!!!!!
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Hey dumbass, do you want to be a winner or not? Us diehard Ram fans got to be willing to go the extra mile.
              Haha! BTW, Aaaaaron is a lot more fun to watch when you want him to win.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Yeah I don't get it
                I guess the thought was the Cardinals would need to go about the same distance to get into scoring position (whether it needed to be a FG or a TD), but a Packers TD right there and then effectively ended the game?

That's the best reason I can think of.

Comment

• Yeah that's the reason, I still take the points there. Once they got inside the 10 it seemed like they were discombobulated, when they went for it on 4th down I felt like they were not going to get it.

I think there is big value in going from 3 to 6, especially with Prater on the Cards.
                  Last edited by froot loops; October 29, 2021, 07:06 AM.

Comment

• The whole thing about that is the TB vs GB playoff game last season. Everyone bitched at Matt LaFleur all offseason for kicking a FG instead of going for a TD late in that game.
                    LaFleur goes for a TD instead of kicking a FG late in this game? Argh! Terrible coaching!

AJ Green... ugh.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                      Fun fact: The Tennessee Titans have 18 players on injured reserve, including the top two LTs on their depth chart.

They are currently 4-2, and punching the defending conference champions right in the mouth 24-0.

Injuries are not a valid excuse to be 0-6.
                      Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post

The level of players Tenesse has on IR compared to us as far as starters isn't even close. Lewan isn't even on IR he's just not playing. Not that they don't likely have better depth than us by a good margin but the IR situations aren't comparable
                      Yeah. We need to come away with a bunch of good-great players in the next 2 drafts and will need to continue that going forward. We barely have an NFL starting lineups. Any and every injury to a starter exposes the lack of depth due to the purge of the Quintricia debacle. 3 #1 picks (1 being the 3rd pick of the draft) on the shelf.
                      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                        The whole thing about that is the TB vs GB playoff game last season. Everyone bitched at Matt LaFleur all offseason for kicking a FG instead of going for a TD late in that game.
                        LaFleur goes for a TD instead of kicking a FG late in this game? Argh! Terrible coaching!

AJ Green... ugh.
                        They are not the same situations though. GB was down 8 in that game.

Comment

• I think that play is 50/50 call. The TD ends the game, and you only need a yard. Up 6 obviously takes the FG out of the equation, but now Cards know they need the TD and not the field goal and will start from the 25 most likely instead of the 1. I'd be curious to see what the math says on this one. The other factor that needed to be considered, Cards have like the best goal-to-go defense in the league and had already stopped GB once after they were first and goal on the 2 earlier in the game.

Comment

They are not the same situations though. GB was down 8 in that game.
                            True.
                            The simplest of ideas ... it's still going for a TD or kicking a FG in a big game situation late in the 4th Q.
                            That is very vague and ignores the actual game situation.

I can't believe they overturned the Aaron Jones TD anyways. Packers should have had a 10 point lead after that possession.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Haha! BTW, Aaaaaron is a lot more fun to watch when you want him to win.
                              aaron-rodgers-face-1-600x340.jpg
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I'm fully enjoying the Aaron Rodgers experience this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X