No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's also interesting how much they run the hurry up with Stafford. The Lions would barely run it, even thought Stafford is perfect for it. The Stafford haters in here told us it was.because he wasn't good enough to do it.

Comment

• Stat padding Brady right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        Brady was running his mouth a couple weeks ago about protecting receivers. He has gotten two receivers killed today and one of those was Gronk.
        Yeah, that crossed my mind as well on those hits.

Comment

• Game over,.My Rams won America's Game of the Week in a laugher. I'm not even sure if Suh played to try and pile drive Stafford, we didn't see him much as Stafford was piling up the points. You fellas can talk about cap space and draft picks until the cows come home, the Lions had Stafford for 12 seasons and blew it.

Comment

• Froot going full heel, old school style. Like Gorgeous George in Madison Square Garden.

Comment

• Problem is he's getting a bigger pop than any face for it.

Sometimes, you need to call a spade a spade.

Comment

• As far as I'm concerned, anybody who was defending Stafford from the haters all those years was a White Meat Babyface. If you think that's heelish, it heelish in the same way Mick Foley was a heel in ECW.

Remember, if you think you have enough weaponz, add another weapon.

Comment

• Update: so far Trevor Lawrence has been awful.

Comment

• Stafford did that without his top two RBs today as well.

Comment

• Justin Fields looked awful today too. Think someone mentioned it in another thread. Fields appeared to be shell shocked reading the Browns defense and took so many sacks.
                      While the Lions defense performed better today, lucky for Justin Fields that the Lions are next on their schedule.

Related to that game, Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah (rookie LB from Notre Dame that slipped in the draft due to a heart red flag) looks like a stud.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Justin Fields is supposed to be Lou Gehrig.

Comment

• The Packers are working over Santa Clara, supposedly the biggest competition for my Rams in the NFC West.

Comment

• FB_IMG_1632705424970.jpg
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I love it.

On the bright side we get draft picks, cap space and snow. Serenity now.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                As far as I'm concerned, anybody who was defending Stafford from the haters all those years was a White Meat Babyface. If you think that's heelish, it heelish in the same way Mick Foley was a heel in ECW.

Remember, if you think you have enough weaponz, add another weapon.
                                I meant of course to the He-Man Stafford Haters Club. You’re straight up Rick Rude telling all those losers in the audience to shut up while you take off your robe.

Comment

Working...
                                X