No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if Michel can shoulder the load.

Comment

• Wow, THAT was a defensive breakdown the Rams don't normally have.

Comment

• Looks like Carson Wentz hurt with that ankle again. Can't help but feel sorry for the guy.

Comment

• Woods... man... you HAVE to catch that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
            Looks like Carson Wentz hurt with that ankle again. Can't help but feel sorry for the guy.
            Yeah, that dude has been so snakebit his entire career, it seems. Everything that could go wrong for him just about has.

Comment

• NE is stupid for trading Michel for nothing
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Rams tried to get WAY too cute on 3rd down. If you felt you HAD to run, let Michel go north/south.

Comment

• Wow.. Indy, so stupid
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Well, that's good night. Eason might as well have been throwing the ball to Ramsey there.

Comment

• He had a WR wide open in the middle of the field but instead throws into coverage with Ramsey there. Frank Reich is a good coach but I'd have expected him to have had a better play to get Eason ready than those play calls.

A screen pass to the back.. anything
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Normally, I wouldn't like this. But in THIS case, forcing a back up QB to go the length of the field is the right call.

Comment

• Stafford's gotta be SO happy that he doesn't have to play a near perfect game to win anymore.

Comment

• its so weird to see him in another uniform but I hope he gets a ring.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Well, my Rams won on a game winning fourth qtr drive by Stafford.

ElRc0yWWkAEwZA6.jpg

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Impressive win by Stafford

Comment

Working...
                                X