No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most can't, there are some that are very good at buying time and extending plays though. Brady has always been exceptionally bad at that. It's why he was drafted so low. Giving him time though led to 7 rings.

I never expect a QB to have a good day if the line is playing very poorly.

Comment

• PJ Walker with one of the more egregiously bad performances from a QB in the NFL that I can recall. Makes me question how Quinntricia’s 2020 Lions team lost to PJ Walker’s Panthers 20-0. Oh right, the Lions.

​​​Oh well. Rams go to 3-3.

Time to enjoy Bills vs Chiefs.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• And just like that, my Rams are tied for first in the NFC West.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Rams 3-3, Niners 3-3, Seahawks 3-3 and the Cardinals are 2-4 about to get Hopkins back.

Comment

• Rodgers is showing he's not nearly as talented as one would think without Adams to throw to.

Comment

• Brady has not been exceptionally bad at buying time over his career. That is batshit crazy. He has had the best footwork of any quarterback ever. He doesn't run out of the pocket but he is exceptional at moving around inside the pocket to buy time.

Comment

• Stepping around a blitz pickup sure, avoiding rushers that win their battles? No, he's awful at that.

Comment

• I only saw the last 2 minutes of the Bills v KC game - but that game winning TD by Josh Allen was sick.
                  Read the Safety, was guiding his TE to the spot and threw a dime over the S and in front of the TE - all he needed to do was catch it - the CB was helpless at that point.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
                    Stepping around a blitz pickup sure, avoiding rushers that win their battles? No, he's awful at that.
                    Well shit, all QB's are. They either bail or get sacked.
                    But here's the thing, for nearly 20 years people knew exactly who they were blocking for - so doing that was a helluva lot harder than it sounds.

Comment

• Its like the guy never watched Tom Brady play.

Comment

• I watched him play a lot, He's great at setting up his blockers, knowing where the blitz is coming and getting the ball out fast. That's not the same thing as being great when plays break down.

Comment

• Well, when few plays actually break down - you really don't worry about Brady having Giselle legs - do you?

Comment

• I never said you did. I was saying quarterbacks look bad when blocking is bad. Brady has looked like complete trash when he's faced pressure. It just doesn't happen often. Part of that is his ability to read defenses. Coaches that understand the importance of trench play and the importance of a HB that consistently picks up blitzes.

Comment

• Brady has been great at creating time in the pocket with his movement throughout his career. This is indisputable.

Comment

• Zappe going to steal Mac Jones job.

Comment

Working...
                                X