No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine how loud Ford Field would be for a home playoff game after all these years.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

To be fair, half the people in Buffalo would rather be anywhere than Buffalo.
      Perhaps, but don't tell that to these fellas.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Damn, I forgot about that debacle
        Still a fun game to watch despite the outcome.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• The Slay (Eagles) vs Suh (Bucs) game. Sad to think both are starting for playoff teams. Oh well.
          Eagles front 4 is the key. If Fletcher Cox and others can create havoc, perhaps it’s a close game. Unfortunately for the Eagles, their strength on offense is running the ball. Tough job running at Vita Vea. Have to imagine Tom Brady picks up playoff win number 35 today.

49ers vs Cowboys.
          Everyone was picking the 49ers as the sleeper upset team early in the week. Me personally, I trust in Dak throwing to his skilled (more) weaponz. Jimmy G’s hand injury isn’t 100% yet. Time for Parsons to live up to the hype.

Are we going to boringly see all of the home favorites win today? I think so.
          Not that Raiders vs Bengals was boring yesterday.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Perhaps, but don't tell that to these fellas.

That’s some impressive Macho Man flying from the top turnbuckle. He could have killed himself but worthy nonetheless
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Evans is destroying Slay.

Comment

• Well the Eagles aren't putting up much resistance.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• That Niners defensive front looks absolutely legit. I don’t remember it looking like it has the last couple of weeks on the opening day.

Their O Line having their way as well…

Comment

• This is why I love the Wild Card round. It weeds out teams that have no business being in the playoffs and Dallas look like they have no business being there at all. I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                      Imagine how loud Ford Field would be for a home playoff game after all these years.
                      Ford Field is regarded as being one of the toughest places to play due to the crowd noise which can cause miscommunication problems for opposing teams, so if the Lions ever do go on a huge epic run for the Superbowl and the NFC playoffs happen to go through Ford Field, I would not want to play the Lions there during playoff time.

Comment

• Ford Field is not a loud venue.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The Office Lie GIF
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• That was one wild ending. Didn’t like that run call, too much can go wrong.

Glad to see them lose for 2014.

Comment

• It's been around 20 years and I've never seen it get anywhere near as loud as the Dome.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                It's been around 20 years and I've never seen it get anywhere near as loud as the Dome.
                                Why is that?

The silverdome sounded insanely loud watching old clips. I know Ford field is smaller…

Comment

Working...
                                X