All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    I'm endlessly fascinated by the Bill offense, it is very effect yet half the time it seems like Leeeroy Jenkins is running it
    At least they got chicken
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Chiefs ran those corner routes 3-4 times down their inside the 20 and it’s been open every time, they finally hit one to Kelce of all people who’s left wide open.

Comment

• Incredible play by Allen and Shakir on that TD.

Comment

• Back and forth we go.

First defense to get a stop wins, I guess.

Comment

• Whelp, Chiefs win.

Comment

• Buffalo got extremely lucky. A fumble in the endzone. That could be a touchback

Comment

• That is a fumble
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I need some Next Gen Stats on how many balls have been fumbled through the end zone this year. It seems like as many this year as all other seasons combined.

Comment

• Yep. Buffalo got lucky. That’s a touchback. That’s going to hurt the Chiefs franchise for years because they had a chance to put Buffalo in a huge hole

Comment

• WoW!
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
                        Yep. Buffalo got lucky. That’s a touchback. That’s going to hurt the Chiefs franchise for years because they had a chance to put Buffalo in a huge hole
                        Good. Taylor can write a song about it.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I don't get why they decided to go with Martin as punter this week. He is clearly hobbled.

Comment

• Mahomes always get those tacky calls to go his way

Comment

• Man, are the Bills just hellbent on being the Vikings of the AFC? Bury KC or your going to choke.

Comment

• They are not gonna flag the Chiefs for anything tonight, are they?

Comment

Working...
                                X