• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston getting good pressure to Lamar to slow this Ravens offense

Comment

• Man that Ravens defense is really good
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I feel Houston is very much in this game but all these false starts is killing them

Comment

• Houston playing great defense. Only reason they’re in the game at this point

Comment

• Houston need that punt TD return to tie this game up
            Last edited by Lionsfan123; January 20, 2024, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• Houston managed to sack Lamar 3 times now and he’s getting harrased with tons of pressure. Houston has a really good pass rush and Lamar’s OL decided not to protect him anymore. All the pressure is on Baltimore now because Houston is not supposed to be here.
              Last edited by Lionsfan123; January 20, 2024, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Houston just needs to give up on running the ball. Ravens are just too good at shutting it down.

Comment

• Goodnight Houston

Comment

• That’s game. Good run from Houston, better days are ahead.

Comment

• Yes Ravens got the game under control. D is being too good against rush. Stroud even being competent, Houston won't win relying only on passing.

After the first Ravens TD Houston did a good job containing Lamar's game. Could ended ahead at half if was not the missed FG.

On the second half has been only Ravens. D has been impressive on pressuring Stroud.
                      ​​
                      Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                      🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
                      https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• No reason why the Raven shouldn’t win it all this year. They’ve that good especially after what they did to the Niners

Comment

• It's done!
                          ​​​​​
                          Too late for me to watch GB at SF. Will see it tomorrow morning the 40 minute replay.
                          Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                          🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
                          https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Originally posted by Septem View Post
                            It's done!
                            ​​​​​
                            Too late for me to watch GB at SF. Will see it tomorrow morning the 40 minute replay.
                            Same, dude. Wanted to be awake for it but too long a day and the eyes are closing down. But, for the (possible) sake of the Leos, FK the 49ers.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Lamar's legs are just roo valuable. Houston's outmanned team did a good job containing him but Baltimore won easily and never had to throw the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                                Lamar's legs are just roo valuable. Houston's outmanned team did a good job containing him but Baltimore won easily and never had to throw the ball.
                                I like Lamar. He’s a nightmare for any defense to deal with

Comment

Working...
                                X