No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did GB struggle to beat Carolina and get beat at home by Tampa and then destroy the Cowboys in Dallas? This was the GB I was expecting to compete with Detroit for the Division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
      How did GB struggle to beat Carolina and get beat at home by Tampa and then destroy the Cowboys in Dallas? This was the GB I was expecting to compete with Detroit for the Division.
      Young teams can be very hot and cold. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go into San Fran and win by 10 or lose by 30.

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
        My friend Ken L

Comment

• FWIW, the injury report for Bucs/Eagles

Man, the Eagles are banged up. Even so, the Eagles are -3

Screenshot 2024-01-15 1.40.27 PM.png
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Bucs report

Screenshot 2024-01-15 1.46.39 PM.png
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I think the Eagles are the first team to start 10-1 and not win 12 games. And they had an extra game to try since it’s a 17 game schedule now.

Comment

• Josh Allen is a beast

Comment

• Pittsburgh in deep trouble.
                  3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                  10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Is Lions/Rams going to be the only playoff game that is in doubt by halftime?

Comment

• Pittsburgh has a little bit of life now after that blocked punt

Comment

• Was a FG attempt. An absolutely moronic, 49 yard field goal attempt.

Comment

• Martin being hurt gives the Stillers life.

Comment

• Looks like the Giants hired the wrong Brian a couple years back.
                            Additional details about the disfunction under New York Giants coach Brian Daboll have been revealed with assistants warned to "stay away."

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              Looks like the Giants hired the wrong Brian a couple years back.
                              Sounds like a Matt Patricia clone
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Yep

Comment

Working...
                                X