Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Jerry's check bounce?

Comment

• Dallas isn't quitting like the Dolphins did, at least... but their defense has to do something.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        Dallas isn't quitting like the Dolphins did, at least... but their defense has to do something.
        They are going to have to get a turnover and quick score. The clock is their enemy.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Letting Aaron Jones run all over them

Comment

• How is Musgrave that wide open?
            Last edited by Lionsfan123; January 14, 2024, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Go home Cowboys.

Oh wait...

Comment

• Goodbye Cowboys and the #2 seed.

Packers are hot! Jordan Love has something like 20 TDs and 1 INT since their season turnaround. Makes me feel a little better about the Thanksgiving debacle.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Cowboy's defense lives off turnovers. This one looks like a total collapse. SF is smiling

Comment

• This is a (s)laughter.
                    Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                      Goodbye Cowboys and the #2 seed.

Packers are hot! Jordan Love has something like 20 TDs and 1 INT since their season turnaround. Makes me feel a little better about the Thanksgiving debacle.
                      Losing to the Packers on Thanksgiving still sucks but not nearly as bad because Green Bay has just simply turned it around and if I was San Francisco I would be watching this game very carefully

Comment

• For all the shit that Dak is getting, the Dallas D (especially their vaunted D-line) has shit the bed so hard that I don't know what any QB would have been able to do.

Comment

• 8ccqlm.jpg
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Karma is great lions basically earned the two seed back now. Let’s win tonight boys!

Comment

• Cowboys fans on Reddit before the game: “only the 49ers stand in our way!”
                              3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                              10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Cowboys are the first team to lose to a SEVEN seed.

Comment

Working...
                                X