All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post

Yeah but they can be called the Niners. I guess the Commanders could be called the Commies.
    I know I am an old fashioned traditionalist. But I still like the 'Foreskins'.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Mariota comes in and throws a pick. Giants inside the 10.
      3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
      10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• 3rd seed it is. Redskins are at home but the Dallas fans have taken over. Their defense is too much for the Skins
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Lmao the Eagles.
          Jalen Hurts benched. They might be in a 31-0 hole soon!

Well, at least the Lions will avoid bad weather if they make a playoff run. Helps out Goff and the Lions offense.

Washington still has a chance in the 2nd half of that game. Hope they make a comeback.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

TMI!
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

I accidentally call them their old name all the time.
              3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
              10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post

I accidentally call them their old name all the time.
                They went with such a bad choice.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• I so would love to play Philly right now given to how broken they are

Comment

I didn't start drinking yet. Can not translate it either.
                    If Cowboys, 49ers, and Eagles lose, the Lions would be 2nd seed and, if the Cowboys game wasn't stolen on the 2pt play, we would be #1.

This means that we still got the #2 seed that was stolen from us. But that call is still a game changer because without it we would be #1.

Sure the Niners probably play starters if we win the game last week. But it keeps that horrible refereeing highlighted into the playoffs.

Comment

• Bears OL can’t defend and Fields can’t go through his progressions. Green Bay it is it seems

Comment

• If #1 was still up for grabs, SF wouldn’t be resting their starters.

Comment

• Love fumbles the football. Now let’s see if Chicago can take advantage of it

Comment

• HA lovey Love fumbled. Go Bears
                            Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• He just said...... "Something wasn't right. So they made a switch.... to Matt Patricia" ?
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Odd to see the Eagles are playing for the #5 spot and the trip to Tampa
                                The only logical explanation is:
                                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

Working...
                                X