No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flacco is playing like his Super Bowl run. Happy to see it because Flacco makes the Browns likable. Compared to when the Browns had a creep starting at QB. Putting it lightly by saying “creep.”

Joe Flacco had a passer rating of 117.2 with 1,140 yards and 11 touchdowns in 4 games in the 2012 playoffs. He won his first Super Bowl MVP award and his first championship.​
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Flacco's Super Bowl run might have been the best 4 game run of anybody's career.

Comment

• He won his first Super Bowl MVP award and his first championship.​

That statement is technically true.

Comment

• We know somewhere the second lurks

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post
            Those are absolutely crazy stats for how piss poor some of the offenses are. I hope they lock Goff up sooner rather than later
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Well, who do we need to win today to keep the packers and Vikings out of the playoffs?
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                Well, who do we need to win today to keep the packers and Vikings out of the playoffs?
                Rams and Seattle. In addition I'll be watching the Vikes/Pack game tonight and rooting against both teams. Maybe a tie would be best?
                Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsred View Post

Rams and Seattle. In addition I'll be watching the Vikes/Pack game tonight and rooting against both teams. Maybe a tie would be best?
                  I guess tonight we want the Vikes to beat the packers and then ideally, the Lions beat the Vikings next week to eliminate them.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

I guess tonight we want the Vikes to beat the packers and then ideally, the Lions beat the Vikings next week to eliminate them.
                    But I would also like to see Hendon the tendon get a few reps while everyone else gets a few Zs.
                    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• For an 11 win team Miami really stinks.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I don't really care after last night. I'll only root for my true team, My Rams.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                          For an 11 win team Miami really stinks.
                          They look like the best team in the league at times but they rely too heavily on matchups. As a Lion fan personally would not want to face them in the Superbowl. But they will fall short because some team like Baltimore matches up well against them

Comment

• This will be the one week the Cards beat the Eagles.
                            3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                            10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Wonder if Eagles fans miss Jonathan Gannon now…
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Jesus. The fucking Cowboys just moved into first place in the East and the #2 seed.

Fuck! That call last night...

Comment

Working...
                                X