All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close game....18 seconds later.....
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• 30-12 Baltimore now.
      "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
      My friend Ken L

Comment

• Hard to win football games when you throw 4 picks. We learned that the hard way with Goff for a few weeks

Comment

• Alot of time left though...over a quarter and a half

Comment

• Shanahan’s teams are 1 - 31 when behind by 3+ points in the fourth quarter.
            Dopeler Effect: The Tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly. - Author unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by Stone Hawk One View Post
              Shanahan’s teams are 1 - 31 when behind by 3+ points in the fourth quarter.
              Wow, that's a record that I didn't think that he had.

From 28-3 while the Atlanta Falcons OC in that Super Bowl in which he blew that lead vs. New England, to what his record is as a Head Coach in that situation.

Even Dan Campbell has won at least 2 games this year when trailing by 3 or more that I can think of: Kansas City in the Season Opener, and against Chicago at Home recently.

33-12 Baltimore now.
              My friend Ken L

Comment

• 0-37 for a coached team by Shanahan when going into the 4th quarter, according to the broadcasters of Westwood One.
                My friend Ken L

Comment

• Purdy got sacked by Clowney, and he ended taken out of the game.

Something about his knee, which one I don't know.

Still 33-12 Baltimore with less than 7 minutes left in the game.
                  My friend Ken L

Comment

• Sam Darnold throws a TD for the 49ers, and San Francisco is down 33-19 with around 6 minutes left.
                    My friend Ken L

Comment

• The Niners had a tough time with a mobile quarterback. And their line is shit when Trent Williams is out.

Comment

• Lamar Jackson is special
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I’m not a big believer in Lamar Jackson but that one scramble he had for the first down was huge. Curious to see if he can pass his way to victory in a playoff game.

Comment

• Hey we got the break we needed...WHo would have thought the Lions, Eagles, and 49ers would be tied for best record in conference after week 16?

Comment

• Kyle Hamilton with 2 INTs tonight.....He was the guy many draft "experts" said the Lions should avoid at all costs....Top 3 safety in NFL now.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                Did you see on the pick-six Jack Jones went to the stands and offered the ball to a kid then pulled it back.

Good grief. What a fucking dick move.

01hjh6b0ckbdvvdwbndt.webp
                                ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!
                                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X