No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still can't believe that it's 0-0 between 2 NFL teams late in the 4th quarter.
    "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
      The weirdest football game I seen in my life and I seen some strange games
      Lame, the 0-0 tie is gone.

Such a weird and disappointing ending game.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Someone had to score.

Vikings ahead now, 3-0, with 1:57 left between the Vikings and the Raiders.
        My friend Ken L

Comment

• Crazy play by Josh Allen under review.......
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• throw as he ran out of bounds lobbed - moon ball is caught... then fumbled, recovered by the D, then recovered by the O, then rolls out of bounds.... But did he throw it before stepping out?
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Vikings pick off Raider ball, I think.

If true, then the game is over.
              My friend Ken L

Comment

• At least Seattle lost today, so there was some good news with the Lions being crap today.
                My friend Ken L

Comment

• I'm not actually watching the game. Why are they Vikings calling timeouts?

Comment

• Vikings win ugly 3-0

Comment

• Vikings play at cinci next week . Should lose .
                      It’s a lion

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                        Vikings play at cinci next week . Should lose .
                        It’s a lion
                        Yeah, but we're the biggest pussy.
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Denver's beating the Chargers, and they come into Detroit with a chance to make the playoffs in the AFC.

Meanwhile, the Detroit Lions are flailing about, and don't look good on either side of the ball.
                          My friend Ken L

Comment

• My current pro picture sums up everything how I feel about the Lions right now and our hopes and dreams slowly slipping away

Comment

• As horrible as today's game was, the Lions are still in the top 4 teams in NFC (and either Philly or Dallas will be below them)...Next closest is Minn with 7 wins (if you call 3-0 a win) and a whole slew of teams with 6 wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                                As horrible as today's game was, the Lions are still in the top 4 teams in NFC (and either Philly or Dallas will be below them)...Next closest is Minn with 7 wins (if you call 3-0 a win) and a whole slew of teams with 6 wins.
                                With the way the defense has been overall since the Baltimore beat down awhile back, all the bad issues with this team has been exposed by Seattle, Baltimore, the LA Chargers (the offense stepped up to win that game), Green Bay, and now, Chicago.

We've got 4 games left in the regular season. I'd love it if we could somehow go 3-1 to finish the season, but I'd take 2-2 in a heartbeat with the sorry and sluggish way this team has been since at least Baltimore.
                                My friend Ken L

Comment

Working...
                                X