All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    The thing about the Eagles is they have been living dangerously for the whole season and their defense looks like ass right now. The Lions match up well offensively against the Philly D. But yeah it is probably a big lift, the Lions would have to win a shootout, but that is normal for the playoffs.
    Yeah, unfortunately it looks like any NFL team matches up well against the Lions D.

Comment

• I'd say about half of them. There are some bad teams in the NFL.

Comment

• Deebo is too fast and slippy for Philly. We have Jamo so we can probably replicate that
        Last edited by Lionsfan123; December 3, 2023, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• Another TD pass for Brock Montana

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
            Deebo is too fast for Philly. We have Jamo so we can probably replicate that
            But why do that when we can do a bubble screen to David Montgomery?

Comment

• Eagles fans have left the building before the two minute warning lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                Philly plays at Dallas next week....that may be loss #3....
                Agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Deebo is one of the fastest guys in the NFL. You get Jamo in those situations, he’s taking off and good luck catching him. We seen that today. You could go back to his days in Alabama.

Hopefully we can find more ways to utilize Jamo because he’s going to be a massive player in making our offense more complex and add a different dimension to it we hadn’t seen in a long time.

Comment

Eagles fans have left the building before the two minute warning lol
                    I wish that we could do that to them in the Playoffs.

I still shudder over the Scott Mitchell crap burger that he did against the Eagles in the '95 Playoffs.
                    "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

The Lions bubble screens dont seem to work quite as well as most teams for some reason

Comment

• Carolina Panthers are officially the first team to be eliminated for postseason contention. And so it begins…

Comment

• The Lions have lot of successful screen plays. It's a staple of their offerse and their offense is a top 5 offense. They go to it too much but it's very effective. It was either the Chargers or Bears game where they had two TDs on screen plays where the receiver was untouched.

Comment

• Deebo outweighs Williams by like 30lbs. Dude is a an absolute beast and is one of the best YAC guys in the league. You ask Jamo to try some of the stuff Deeno does, he’s likely to end up broke in half.

What I don’t get is, where are the deep shots. Saints were rolling coverage to St Brown and that helped LaPorta get one on one all day. But you’d think that would also free up some deep routes. So are they not calling any, is Jamo not getting separation or is Goff not seeing/throwing them? What helped make the offense really click last year was when Chark got healthy and teams had to respect him deep. But they also actually threw him deep passes on ocassion.

Comment

• Under the right circumstances, that Rams vs Lions Stafford homecoming game isn’t just a dream
                              Attached Files

Comment

Carolina Panthers are officially the first team to be eliminated for postseason contention. And so it begins…
                                We should be grateful...that used to be the Lions that were first eliminated.....

Comment

Working...
                                X