Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
    Didnt realize there were so many penalties in that Seahawks-Cowboys game

25 called penalties (19 accepted) for 257 yards (most in NFL this season)....we always hope it gets better, yet every year the rulebook gets thicker and thicker.
    Yeah it got annoying enough that I gave up and went to bed.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• 49ers vs Eagles obviously a big game.
      Assume we’re rooting for the Eagles? Hard to imagine the #1 seed is in play and getting home field advantage vs the 49ers would be significant if thinking about a long playoff run.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Anyone know why the Steelers-Cardinals game has been delayed for about 2 hours in the 3rd quarter?

Comment

• I believe because of heavy rain

Comment

• There was a cards player carted off with neck injury but I believe he is going to be ok
            More weather related I believe

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
              49ers vs Eagles obviously a big game.
              Assume we’re rooting for the Eagles? Hard to imagine the #1 seed is in play and getting home field advantage vs the 49ers would be significant if thinking about a long playoff run.
              Fly Eagles Fly
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I can't believe I'm rooting for the Eagles, but the Niners are annoying.

Comment

• This game is awesome. A lot of heated exchanges and emotions are high. I love these kind of football games because it’s clear the 49ers and Eagles players do not like each other.
                  Last edited by Lionsfan123; December 3, 2023, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    I can't believe I'm rooting for the Eagles, but the Niners are annoying.
                    Philly fans have become in my opinion the worse fanbase than Chiefs fans. Yeah you have some annoying Niners fans but Eagles fans are so toxic that some will try to fight you. Had that almost happen to me a few years ago. They deserve to get smacked today.

Comment

• I guess I'm just ambivalent because I really don't think it matters where the Lions play either of these two teams. Just getting that deep in the playoffs is going to be one hell of a lift with this team as they are playing right now.

The Lions defense is giving up a forty-burger to either squad no matter where the game is played.
                      Last edited by chemiclord; December 3, 2023, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        I guess I'm just ambivalent because I really don't think it matters where the Lions play either of these two teams. Just getting that deep in the playoffs is going to be one hell of a lift with this team as they are playing right now.

The Lions defense is giving up a forty-burger to either squad no matter where the game is played.
                        If we play against Dallas, Niners, or Philly we’re definitely losing. The fact that we’re 9-3 with the defense we have is amazing in itself.

Comment

• The thing about the Eagles is they have been living dangerously for the whole season and their defense looks like ass right now. The Lions match up well offensively against the Philly D. But yeah it is probably a big lift, the Lions would have to win a shootout, but that is normal for the playoffs.

Comment

• Goodnight Philly lol

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              The thing about the Eagles is they have been living dangerously for the whole season and their defense looks like ass right now. The Lions match up well offensively against the Philly D. But yeah it is probably a big lift, the Lions would have to win a shootout, but that is normal for the playoffs.
                              Eagles D got fully exposed last week. Buffalo figured it out. In a shootout, the Lions could actually beat Philly

Comment

• Philly plays at Dallas next week....that may be loss #3....

Comment

Working...
                                X