All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
    Chiefs got screwed on a false start call. Couldn’t happen to a nicer fanbase
    So it was a false false start?
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• San Francisco is blasting Seattle, 24-3 at the Half in Seattle.

Since it looks like the 49ers will win their game, if the lead holds up, I believe that will make them the #2 seed in the NFC, while the Lions fall down to the #3 seed.

Anyway, I don't care one bit about seeding. This team needs to fix the offense, and get the defense to the point that it's respectable.

Right now, both lines are sluggish and not up to par.
      "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
      My friend Ken L

Comment

• Serves Seattle right for wearing their pajamas to the game.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Boyle just threw a Hail Mary pick six. Ha!
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I forgot there was a game today.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
              I forgot there was a game today.
              I took a nap and slept through the entire game.

With the final score being what it was, I didn't miss a thing.

Ironically, the Lions/Packers game was the only one interesting so far in Week 12.
              "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
              My friend Ken L

Comment

• That Philly defense has looked soft today. Letting Josh Allen run all over them and take tacklers with him

Comment

• Still a lot of time but Philly doesn’t seem to have that energy today. They look flat right now and Jalen can’t run like he used too with the bum knee.
                  Last edited by Lionsfan123; November 26, 2023, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• ^They got absolutely hosed by the refs. Shouldn't have been a grounding call but they miss an obvious horse collar.

Comment

• Josh Allen is unreal. He’s been the one scoring most of the TD’s today. Looks like firing their OC was the right thing to do. Josh Allen is playing like his old self
                      Last edited by Lionsfan123; November 26, 2023, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Well, shit.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Buffalo choked the lead just like that. Defense is done defending for the day. On the flip side, Philly can’t seem to stop anyone either unless someone makes a mistake.

Comment

• Philly hits a 59 yard field goal to tie it up.

This game be wild, yo.

Comment

• Unfortunately whoever wins the coin toss is probably going to win because neither defense has shown they can stop anybody unless someone fucks up
                              Last edited by Lionsfan123; November 26, 2023, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Buffalo can never win these kind of games when things go into OT. That’s probably going to be one of the reasons why they may never win a Superbowl 🤷🏾‍♂️

Comment

Working...
                                X