All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO BLOCK FOR HIM
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Now, can the New York Jets offense finally reach their promised land? That mythical place called... THE ENDZONE?

Comment

• No.

The answer is no.

Comment

• Wilson’s confidence is shot.

Comment

• I guess its a testament to the Jets defense that they can be 4-4 with a QB that bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
              Ya know, I've actually watched quite a few Jets games this season, and even after watching them win four games, I still have no idea how they won four games.

You and me both. That team is shit
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                Chargers/Jets. Usually a don't give a shit game but this week I'm hoping for a few minor injuries to keep some key Chargers out for a week
                LOL, Was thinking similar.
                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

You and me both. That team is shit
                  Yet we were sad when they got the coach we thought it the Lions should have gotten.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

Yet we were sad when they got the coach we thought it the Lions should have gotten.
                    Well he did get 4 wins out of a team that looks looks like they shouldn’t have had even one. Just goes to show how important getting the GM and head coach hires right
                    "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post

Well he did get 4 wins out of a team that looks looks like they shouldn’t have had even one. Just goes to show how important getting the GM and head coach hires right
                      Yeah... Saleh has actually done a pretty amazing job having this Jets squad scrapping at .500 right now. It's not like Ben Johnson and Dan Campbell would be able to have a much better offensive scheme with Zach Wilson at QB.

The major problem with the Jets was that they put all their eggs in a 40-year-old basket and hoped there was still some magic left.

Comment

I'm not sure who the "we" is, I never wanted Saleh. With that said Saleh has done a really great job with what he's got. He's a good coach for sure.

Originally posted by mason reese View Post

Agreed. Watching that teams offense reminds me a lot of the 0-16 Lions or the Michigan Wolverines when Rich Rod was hired. Pure and total flaming garbage.

Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Yeah... Saleh has actually done a pretty amazing job having this Jets squad scrapping at .500 right now. It's not like Ben Johnson and Dan Campbell would be able to have a much better offensive scheme with Zach Wilson at QB.

The major problem with the Jets was that they put all their eggs in a 40-year-old basket and hoped there was still some magic left.
                        I think Erin would have crushed it with those WRs there but he wouldn't have last a whole season. That OL would have gotten him killed. I am surprised he didn't last a whole drive though
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

The 40 year old basket was only after blowing the 2nd overall pick on Zach Wilson. That’s a lot of draft capital and salary cap to not solve the QB position
                          "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Okay I'll backtrack my statement on Saleh but I am still thankful we got MCDC and not him.

Comment

Okay I'll backtrack my statement on Saleh but I am still thankful we got MCDC and not him.
                              We also don't know if Saleh would keep our OC in Bob Johnson, along with our Offensive Line Coach and our Special Teams Coach.

Those 3 people are the only good things outside of drafting Jonah Jackson and Taylor Decker that former GM Bob Quinn and Matt Patricia did right.
                              "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                              My friend Ken L

Comment

Okay I'll backtrack my statement on Saleh but I am still thankful we got MCDC and not him.
                                Saleh is definitely a good coach but what MCDC has done with this team getting them to believe is unimaginable
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X