X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Dallas in total meltdown lol

Comment

• Ok, cool.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• That was one wild finish.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Dallas calls a play that ends up 4 yards short game over...Both teams made numerous mistakes in last minute

Comment

• McCarthy is too slow to get the plays in.

Comment

• Philly pass rush came alive when they needed it.

Comment

• That 4th quarter was maybe the worst quarter by Philly all season. Somehow they escaped with a W.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                  That 4th quarter was maybe the worst quarter by Philly all season. Somehow they escaped with a W.
                  theyve been shaky a few times this year, but 8-1 is 8-1.

Comment

• Maybe I have high expectations because I watched Matthew Stafford his whole career but so many teams are terrible playing from behind. Do the Cowboys practice the two minute drill?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      Maybe I have high expectations because I watched Matthew Stafford his whole career but so many teams are terrible playing from behind. Do the Cowboys practice the two minute drill?
                      Riley!!! Riley!!!!!!! Lol. Good TImes.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Shootout in Cincinnati?

Comment

• Looking like it.
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Well, the Bengals might be ready for a shootout. Buffalo's offense didn't seem to get the memo that games are longer than the first drive.

Comment

• The Bills offense can be explosive but sometimes it looks like hot garbage, no cohesiveness.

Comment

• Buffalo is down so bad

Comment

Working...
                                X