Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore is really good
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Falcons are imploding now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        Baltimore is really good
        Yep theyre whalloping the Seahawks like they did the Lions.

Comment

• Jordan Love is so bad. They ran a HoF QB out of town for that shit bird? I’m dying laughing
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

Yep theyre whalloping the Seahawks like they did the Lions.
            They’re tough as shit at hone. That stadium is pretty intimidating
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I mean, I get that Ridder was shaky... but he can't possibly be worse than Heineke.

Right?

Comment

• Green Bay will get the win but them winning screws up draft position so that’s good

Comment

• CJ Stroud locking up the ROY of the year with a monster game against Tampa.

Comment

• Vikings take the lead with 20 seconds to go

Comment

• Falcons choking like they usually do

Comment

• Ridiculous from the Falcons, made Dobbs look like an all pro.

Comment

• Originally posted by GALion68 View Post
                          Ridiculous from the Falcons, made Dobbs look like an all pro.
                          Perfect time for the Lions to deliver the smack down when we play the Vikings

Comment

• and all of a sudden Lions lead is only a game and a half

Comment

• Yep, no coasting to the division. Vikings now just 1.5 games back with 2 games head to head coming up. And now Dobbs, a running QB, at the helm.

Comment

• Dobbs... isn't bad! He's actually a pretty decent dual-threat QB all things considered. The thing about him is ball security, and against better teams than the Falcons, his tendency to give the ball away will likely negate a lot of what he brings to the table.

Comment

Working...
                                X