Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
    Bah Green Bay-Rams....Was hoping for Baltimore-Seattle
    I live in Michigan so if the Lions ain’t playing, chances are you will get a lot of Packers games because Northern Michigan is almost a Packers town due to many cheeseheads living up in Northern Michigan. They love those Fudgepackers.

Comment

• Gb is terrible. I love it
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Minny 4th and goal on the 1. Kicks a FG. This division is hilarious
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          Minny 4th and goal on the 1. Kicks a FG. This division is hilarious
          Looks like they need a kicker

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            Gb is terrible. I love it
            They just scored a TD.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Joshua Dobbs's first contribution to the Minnesota Vikings is to surrender a safety.

Comment

• Josh Dobbs's second contribution to the Minnesota Vikings is a fumble that gives Atlanta the ball at the Minny 1.

Comment

• The Vikings only salvation is that Atlanta's offense is almost as terrible as theirs is.

Comment

• I have no idea how Osborne got up from that. Jesus, he got creamed.
                    Last edited by chemiclord; November 5, 2023, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• I love watching Matt LaFleur crying on the sidelines. I always thought that he hid behind Rogers success.
                      All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• Packers are actually garbage. Too bad the Rams are just as bad

Comment

• Originally posted by SnowMeiser View Post
                          I love watching Matt LaFleur crying on the sidelines. I always thought that he hid behind Rogers success.
                          Rodgers was wearing the pants of the relationship

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

They just scored a TD.
                            Well that 1 TD just changed their whole 2-5 season. I stand corrected
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Seeing Packers kicker miss FG’s makes me feel good inside. This is definitely the Tank Bowl of the Week.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• so the packers are bad, the rams are bad, the vikings are bad, the falcons are bad, the bears are bad, the saints are bad

ravens look good, seattle is struggling against them

Comment

Working...
                                X