All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    Too bad this is a game I don't give a shit about. I'll watch it just to see the young QBs, I guess, but I don't really give a shit who wins
    I made a mental note two AFC teams that are middle of the pack....pass

Comment

• Man, Miami's offense looks like shit right now. It's like they were expecting something from Kansas City's defense, and they got something entirely different.

Comment

• Very heads-up to lateral that fumble recovery.
        3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
        10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Watching Tua on play action makes me appreciate Goff.
          Goff is definitely great at selling the run while Tua just goes through the motions
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I don’t get that play call. Third and one and KC doesn’t run it.

Comment

• An embarrassing finish for the Fins.

Comment

• But Tua is way better than Goff from what I was told

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
                  But Tua is way better than Goff from what I was told
                  A winner at every level, man. You can't deny that!

Comment

• Stafford too hurt to give it a go so backup will get a start. Packers could have a shot at winning today but fingers crossed the Rams find a way to pull this off

Comment

• I actually kinda want the Packers to win this. I have no fear of them winning the division, meanwhile a win screws their draft position and helps any tiebreakers for the Lions in various scenarios.

That said, I'll enjoy a Packers loss just as happily.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        I actually kinda want the Packers to win this. I have no fear of them winning the division, meanwhile a win screws their draft position and helps any tiebreakers for the Lions in various scenarios.

This all day long
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          I actually kinda want the Packers to win this. I have no fear of them winning the division, meanwhile a win screws their draft position and helps any tiebreakers for the Lions in various scenarios.

Think it’s safe to say in terms of the division, the Packers and Bears are out of the race, can’t count the Queens out just because they do have a decently good defense, but with Kirk, it will be hard for them to win games down the stretch because he was playing at a high level that’s going to be extremely hard for others to step up and try to replicate.

Comment

• Bah Green Bay-Rams....Was hoping for Baltimore-Seattle

Comment

• Geno showing why elusive dual-threat QBs are all the rage. The good ones right now can hit a perfect target in the pocket, AND on the next play erase what should have been a sack and turn it into a gain of 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                                Bah Green Bay-Rams....Was hoping for Baltimore-Seattle
                                It's on CBS
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X