No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stafford throwing a pick 6 against that Dallas D seemed like an inevitability. Thought about looking up odds on that yesterday but forgot.

Comment

• Green Bay stinks
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Minnesota isn’t good. GB is just worse
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• 33-9 Dallas in the 2nd.

And I thought that our Lions looked like crap last Sunday.

We do have to go into Dallas in less than 2 months now on Christmas Eve, so Aaron Glenn had better have a better defensive plan than that hot mess of garbage that he threw out there against the Baltimore Ravens last Sunday.

EDIT: Actually the game will be on Saturday, December 30, 2023 at 7:15 EST.
          Last edited by whatever_gong82; October 29, 2023, 01:52 PM. Reason: Correct date of 2023 Detroit at Dallas game
          "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
          My friend Ken L

Comment

• Minnesota has dominated this game so far... and is only leading 10-3.

The Vikings are gonna have to start finishing drives if they think they're gonna be much better than a .500 team.

Comment

• Sam Howell 24/26 for 226 yards and 2 TDs in the first half against Philly, but only up 7. If you can keep that DL off the QB, that Philly defense is vulnerable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                Sam Howell 24/26 for 226 yards and 2 TDs in the first half against Philly, but only up 7. If you can keep that DL off the QB, that Philly defense is vulnerable.
                They're a bit like the Lions in that respect.
                Last edited by chemiclord; October 29, 2023, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Eagles and Commanders are tied up at 17 in the 3rd, while Dallas is up 19 on the LA Rams, 36-17 in the 3rd.
                  My friend Ken L

Comment

• Dont look now but Will Levis has 3 TD passes to DeAndre Hopkins today

Comment

• Commanders take the lead again.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        Commanders take the lead again.
                        Interdivision games are always tough in the NFL.

Except for the gosh-awful Millen era and Patricia era Lions teams, you usually see a bad team beat a good team at least once a year if both teams are in the same division.
                        My friend Ken L

Comment

• D. Smith TD reception for Philly.

Tied again at 24.

Dallas up big, 43-17 over Rams.
                          My friend Ken L

Comment

• and there it is...sam Howell makes the terrible pass...INT deep in Wash territory...2 plays later TD philly
                            Last edited by ghandi; October 29, 2023, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• Great camera work idiots!
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• And I suspect that is going to be it for the Commanders unless their defense somehow finds a gear they haven't shown all game.

Comment

Working...
                                X