All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
    I thought Herbert looked amazing as a rookie. But after they fired Lynn, they brought in Lombardi to be his OC. He seemed to regress at that point. I think with solid coaching and a good offense that uses his skills, he’ll be pretty good.
    I think he would be pretty good in Ben Johnson's offense....lets hope that doesnt happen.

Comment

• Herbert is good to great. He is propping up that team. The analytic guys love him, he has had a ton of come from behind victories. In that sense he is like Stafford was with the Lions. Football is simple, you only need to get a good quarterback and assemble talent at every level defensively and offensively.

The Chargers are like the AFC version of the Cowboys. They always seem to have talent but it's overrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
        I thought Herbert looked amazing as a rookie. But after they fired Lynn, they brought in Lombardi to be his OC. He seemed to regress at that point. I think with solid coaching and a good offense that uses his skills, he’ll be pretty good.
        Fucking J Lo legitimately costed us a playoff run. Our run defense with Teryl Austin was historic in Suh's contract year. With a good OC we beat Dallas for sure.
        "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
        Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• LOL! Has everyone given up on TNF?
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I completely forgot there was a game tonight, honestly.

Comment

• I like the Saints but there’s a part of me that’s glad they lost. It was time to reboot when Brees retired, but they’ve been delusional about being only a few pieces away. This is bad and will only get uglier.

The good news is prices for tix to the Lions game are bound to fall as the losses mount.
              Last edited by NewOrleansLion; October 19, 2023, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NewOrleansLion View Post
                I like the Saints but there’s a part of me that’s glad they lost. It was time to reboot when Brees retired, but they’ve been delusional about being only a few pieces away. This is bad and will only get uglier.

The good news is prices for tix to the Lions game are bound to fall as the losses mount.
                Carr sucks ass. No stuck in neutral joke, he just sucks exhaust pipe. Dennis Allen, I don't like the cut of his jib. Never liked either of them when they were on the Raiders. It didn't work then, doesn't work now. Kamara is a real piece of shit and I didn't like the fans cheering his little leap there. Hill is not an x-factor, he's a wtf-factor. Winston is bibbing up for a W every other week on this stale team. Jamaal took his 17 TDs to a team that gets a TD once every 17 quarters. Michael Thomas's all-time reception record of 149 in a season will be broken by his teammate when Kamara gets 150 receptions for 150 yards, and then his 151st catch will be felony charges. Who dat, who dey, don't know, don't care.
                "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by NewOrleansLion View Post
                  I like the Saints but there’s a part of me that’s glad they lost. It was time to reboot when Brees retired, but they’ve been delusional about being only a few pieces away. This is bad and will only get uglier.

I thought they lost their mind with the Taysom Hill experiment. He was fun for some trick plays but to me it was in bad taste taking Drew Brees out is games for him.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Derek Carr is fine. He’s always been fine. He had pick 6 last night when he forced a pass into coverage, but he also led a drive that should have tied the game up but the TE dropped an easy TD catch. Their OL is bad and the offense is completely disjointed, which he has to bear some responsibility for, but their OC is a holdover from the Payton era and he hasn’t shown much since Payton and Brees left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                      Derek Carr is fine. He’s always been fine. He had pick 6 last night when he forced a pass into coverage, but he also led a drive that should have tied the game up but the TE dropped an easy TD catch. Their OL is bad and the offense is completely disjointed, which he has to bear some responsibility for, but their OC is a holdover from the Payton era and he hasn’t shown much since Payton and Brees left.
                      Carr is not the problem in NO and he wasn't the problem in Las Vegas

The Saints are a fucking mess. I think it falls squarely on the coaching staff.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        I completely forgot there was a game tonight, honestly.
                        I did too...Thats what happens when too many channels are covering the games now.

Comment

• Since the Detroit Lions are crapping the bed vs. Baltimore today, I've switched over to listening to the Cleveland/Indy game.

Cleveland up, 27-21 in the 3rd in Indianapolis.

Watson hit his head on the turf earlier in the game, and he also has a shoulder issue, and might return to the game later, if he passes concussion protocols.
                          "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                          My friend Ken L

Comment

• 30-21 Browns, after a FG.

Why, oh why couldn't our Defense show up today in Baltimore?

And the Offense not be so awful as well?
                            My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post
                              30-21 Browns, after a FG.

Why, oh why couldn't our Defense show up today in Baltimore?

And the Offense not be so awful as well?
                              The offense was expected with the Ravens D. Our D not showing up wasn't exptected.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• 30-28 Browns.
                                My friend Ken L

Comment

Working...
                                X