All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
    Bills FG wide right against the Giants? Hmm why is that so familiar? Lol. In the end, this counts as yet another Giants prime time meltdown. Coming away with 0 points at the end of each half with the ball at the 1. Daboll would ____ a ____ and take a ____ up his ___ for a friggen TD.
    Oh Mad Libs. Fun!

Ride, Mustache, Meteor Shower, Skirt.

What do I win?
    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post

Oh Mad Libs. Fun!

Ride, Mustache, Meteor Shower, Skirt.

What do I win?
      You win a bottle of NY Giants tears.
      "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
      Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• So Justin Fields has a dislocated thumb on his throwing hand and is expected to be out several weeks. That's going to make their decision on Fields option that much more complicated .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
          So Justin Fields has a dislocated thumb on his throwing hand and is expected to be out several weeks. That's going to make their decision on Fields option that much more complicated .
          Lol, how on earth is that decision complicated?

Comment

Ha!!!!!

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
            My friend Ken L

Comment

Ha! Fair. Though after two good games, a lot of Bears fans think Fields had turned the corner. But Bears fans are pretty delusional.

Comment

So Justin Fields has a dislocated thumb on his throwing hand and is expected to be out several weeks. That's going to make their decision on Fields option that much more complicated .
                They will probably keep him and I feel they will. The Bears organization is not going to admit that they completely blew the 1st overall pick on him when everyone else knows when they could had gotten Patrick Mahomes.

The organization is getting so much heat from the folks in Chicago. I predict they will keep him, maybe draft another QB and continue to build around Fields to make it work.
                Last edited by Lionsfan123; October 16, 2023, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post

They will probably keep him and I feel they will. The Bears organization is not going to admit that they completely blew the 1st overall pick on him when everyone else knows when they could had gotten Patrick Mahomes.

The organization is getting so much heat from the folks in Chicago. I predict they will keep him, maybe draft another QB and continue to build around Fields to make it work.
                  No way do they keep Fields. They’ll have the 1st and 2nd picks of the draft in a QB loaded class and Harrison sitting there. As bad as Chicago is, they’re not even that stupid.

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Someone will take Fields off their hands. A team like Denver or
                    NYC will take a swing.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Fields wasn't the first overall pick, and he was drafted like 4 years after Mahomes. And Ryan Pace is not the GM that picked Fields, and they have obviously switched coaches as well.

If Chicago has the #1 pick overall, they will definitely take Caleb Williams. He's an easy, exciting player to sell.

Comment

Ha! Fair. Though after two good games, a lot of Bears fans think Fields had turned the corner. But Bears fans are pretty delusional.
                        I've been monitoring CCS, the Bears forum. For them it is a complicated decision. At least some of them. The rest are basically saying fire everyone, draft a QB with Carolina's pick, and hire Ben Johnson.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

No way do they keep Fields. They’ll have the 1st and 2nd picks of the draft in a QB loaded class and Harrison sitting there. As bad as Chicago is, they’re not even that stupid.
                          Yeah, they're not morons. Imagine a world where they passed on Mahomes for Trubisky.

Comment

Fields wasn't the first overall pick, and he was drafted like 4 years after Mahomes. And Ryan Pace is not the GM that picked Fields, and they have obviously switched coaches as well.

If Chicago has the #1 pick overall, they will definitely take Caleb Williams. He's an easy, exciting player to sell.
                            Trubisky was the QB they drafted instead of Mahomes

Comment

• Nobody was claiming Mahomes should have been a top pick. Credit to KC for pursuing him. But you have to wonder how his career is if he goes to the Bears. There's a good chance they screw it up with Mahomes. I said it on draft day, it was the worst thing to happen to Fields was going to Chicago.

Comment

• Let me just say this now.

Fuck those fucking Cowboys.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X