No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The game plan the Lions have been running the last two weeks have indicated they are oriented towards beating a team like the Niners. Heavy on the run, heavy on the physicality, it's the only way you beat either the Niners or Eagles.

Comment

• Glad the FO is on it.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• LOL COWBOYS

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
          LOL COWBOYS
          COWBOYS losing.

Steven A. Smith is going to gloat big time tomorrow on ESPN.

He's probably gloating now on Twitter/X.
          "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
          My friend Ken L

Comment

• First I have really watched Purdy. Seems pretty good.

Comment

• The Cowboys are going to fall down my power rankings($).

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                Chiefs getting some friendly officiating late in the game again.
                You will never see a game more evenly matched in the stats than this game. Literally both teams deserve to win.

Comment

• It's one thing to lose to the Niners in Santa Clara, but the Cowboys are getting a bare bottom spanking.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

COWBOYS losing.

Steven A. Smith is going to gloat big time tomorrow on ESPN.

He's probably gloating now on Twitter/X.
                    A Smith trolling Cowboy fans never gets old

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post

A Smith trolling Cowboy fans never gets old
                      Here you go:

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                      My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                        First I have really watched Purdy. Seems pretty good.
                        It makes you wonder how good is Shanahans system when he can take the last player picked in that draft and make him a borderline all pro in just a few games? Funny he could make Purdy a star but not Trey Lance.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                          First I have really watched Purdy. Seems pretty good.
                          You would think that. What with you being a cross-dressing, vegan wedding cake baker and all.
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Trey Lance is an example of what Froot hates most in a QB. A guy who was hyped because he was a "dual threat" QB, not necessarily because he had the passing skills necessary to be a QB at the NFL level. The dude simply can't throw the ball reliably or accurately.

Purdy is never going to wow people with his arm talent; but what he does is play within himself, find the open man, and get him the ball where he can do something with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

There have been rumors that is the plan...didnt the Jags owner buy alot of land there? Really I dont want the NFL to be an international game....I dont like the games in London at all.
                              Florida straight up cannot support 3 teams. Look at stands during the games. It's ridiculous. My slogan is, "If you can't sell the seats, sell the seats." The Jags often times put up a huge tarp over an entire section of seats with a Geico logo for TV shots.

Before LA got 2 teams again, I was saying the Jets should move to LA. The LA Jets works. They are a homeless team piggybacking on the Giants for a stadium. Kick the Chargers down to Mexico. Put the Rams up in Canadia eh, they seem Canadian types to me. Move the Jags to London. Spread it out.
                              "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                              Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

I seen one play that he blew up but Allen threw it away. IMO it looked like intentional grounding but he got away with it
                                In Madden, you throw the ball away and the flag hits the ground before the ball does. IRL, the refs have to stop the game for 10 minutes before they call it.

And why the hell is it called intentional grounding when it has nothing, and I mean NOTHING, to do with intent? Every time you spike the ball to stop the clock is literally intentional grounding, but just not illegal grounding. So um duh why not just call it illegal grounding?
                                "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                                Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

Working...
                                X