All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post

Lol yes those of you who were wishing for that got your wish. I was wishing fuck da Bears.
    Ya FUCK da Bears.
    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
      Yep. The second half choke is happening again.
      Did not.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        This was a prime example of why Thursday night games suck. There was no way the Commanders were going to be able to come off of an emotional, physical loss to one of the perceived top teams in the league and play with any kind of intensity on three day's rest.

Washington is better than they looked last night and Chicago is worse than they looked last night.

This is also why, no matter what a game looks like on paper, there is always that chance that the better team will get beat. You know, any given Sunday and all of that shit. Nothing is a given.
        That’s a good point but how f’ing awesome was it to have victory Monday against Atl then Victory Friday against GB.

That was a pretty sick week of celebration

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

That’s a good point but how f’ing awesome was it to have victory Monday against Atl then Victory Friday against GB.

That was a pretty sick week of celebration
          Yup and they're the bookend games to my birthday week. So used to losing on my birthday.
          "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
          Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Are they trying to move the Jags to London? That’s 2 back to back games overseas and they’ve been there the most.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              Are they trying to move the Jags to London? That’s 2 back to back games overseas and they’ve been there the most.
              There have been rumors that is the plan...didnt the Jags owner buy alot of land there? Really I dont want the NFL to be an international game....I dont like the games in London at all.

Comment

• These morning London games sure make it difficult for getting the morning chores in, mowing the lawn, and going to the gym…. Ugh.

As for Jacksonville’s supposed struggles on offense this season. Maybe I’ve had bad luck when watching Jacksonville, but it seems like their stubbornness with runs up the middle make it difficult for themselves. My selfishness with a Lawrence + Ridley fantasy stack. Just air it out!​

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                Are they trying to move the Jags to London? That’s 2 back to back games overseas and they’ve been there the most.
                ​A NFL team in London seems like a headache to deal with due to taxes, air travel, and more. Plus the Jags owners just spent a crap ton of money on a new football facility. Guess it will ultimately depend on a new stadium?
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell
                  A NFL team in London seems like a headache to deal with due to taxes, air travel, and more. Plus the Jags owners just spent a crap ton of money on a new football facility. Guess it will ultimately depend on a new stadium?

These morning London games sure make it difficult for getting the morning chores in, mowing the lawn, and going to the gym…. Ugh.

As for Jacksonville’s supposed struggles on offense this season. Maybe I’ve had bad luck when watching Jacksonville, but it seems like their stubbornness with runs up the middle make it difficult for themselves. My selfishness with a Lawrence + Ridley fantasy stack. Just air it out!
                  They have a complete advantage against the Bills since they already played there last week. It’s really unfair
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It’s the 11th time they’ve played there. Over double any other team
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Has Travon Walker done anything BTW? His defense has shutdown Buffalo so far. I missed the first part of the game though… haven’t paid that much attention.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                        Has Travon Walker done anything BTW? His defense has shutdown Buffalo so far. I missed the first part of the game though… haven’t paid that much attention.
                        I seen one play that he blew up but Allen threw it away. IMO it looked like intentional grounding but he got away with it
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                          Has Travon Walker done anything BTW? His defense has shutdown Buffalo so far. I missed the first part of the game though… haven’t paid that much attention.
                          Im just glad the Jags took him and not Hutch.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

Im just glad the Jags took him and not Hutch.....
                            Hell yes
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Not NFL but college.. did anyone see that stupid shit at the end of the Miami game? That has to be one of the dumbest calls I’ve ever seen at any level in my life.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Jags won the overseas game, 25-20.
                                "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                                My friend Ken L

Comment

Working...
                                X