All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    I'm with jaadam. Let Chicago think they're righting the ship.
    I'm on board with Brand New Lions, but don't forget what SOL was like. Because that's where the Bears are. They can lose and still think Fields is the guy. We're past moral victories, whereas they are hoping for a moral victory at best. We can see them lose and continue to suck. They are so bad that we can have our cake and eat it too. They get the crumbs. Bury those clowns.
    "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
    Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Look no further than the NY Giants....They thought they were on the verge of making the super bowl this year, so they gave their very mediocre QB over 40M perseason, and have gone right back down to the bottom.

Comment

• The Daniel Jones experiment has always been hilarious to me. I don’t understand how they don’t see it. It reminds me of the Jordan Love situation in GB. Love isn’t good but they’ll give him
        several years to prove it and it’s going to be entertaining
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Fuck the Bears! (RIP Dick Butkus though).

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
            Fuck the Bears! (RIP Dick Butkus though).
            I was old enough to see him play, but by the time I started to seriously watch the NFL during the 1978 Super Bowl, he had already retired, and I only knew of him with those funny beer commercials that he did over the years, and his appearances on tv and movies over the years as well.

RIP Mr. Butkus.
            "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
            My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
              Fuck the Bears! (RIP Dick Butkus though).
              Say, what kind of name is Butkus anyway.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Washington looks awful right now

Comment

• I see Washington stinks.
                  3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                  10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• They are wearing 0-4 proudly.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• RIP Dick Butkus. I remember him from TV shows but I’ve seen the old clips. Brutal player.

Comment

• Washington playing like they don’t even want to be there tonight. Where’s the effort?

Comment

• Not much energy at FEDEX Field.

Washington is flat.

Neither team is very good
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Any update on Taylor Swift? I'm dying for some info on her.

Comment

• A dud of a game for Amazon.

Comment

• And the boo birds are out in force. I think I will skip the 2nd half.

Comment

Working...
                                X