All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
    I took a chance on the Cardinals and might be right.
    tough week to pick winners.
    I went that Cards played competitive against Commanders on road and Giants stunk at home.
    Man, the Giants look bad.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Never mind 😒

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Man, the Giants look bad.
        I guess I was wrong. Ha!
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Damn, very impressive FG block strategy. Can’t say that I’ve ever seen this tried before. Some guy getting a running start and trying to time it perfectly.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Pats open the season 0-2 at home. Ouch.
            "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
            Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• 0-2 Patriots @ 1-1 Jets next week. One fanbase is about to be super sad after that game, if not already.
              At least I’m getting my funny 0-2 Chargers @ 0-2 Vikings game!

I didn’t realize this until now, but we get back-to-back Mondays with two MNF games. Good job, NFL!
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Some Pats fan was on the Facebook group NFL is Life was seeking advice on how to handle your team being losers.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Steelers Browns game is a crazy one so far.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Did Chubb break his leg? Didn’t see it.
                    3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                    10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Sounds like it.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• He might be done, they wouldn't even show the replay. They showed it on the scoreboard and the whole crowd reacted in shock.

Comment

• It was the knee I read. He had it reconstructed when he was at Georgia in 2015. Hopefully it’s not a career ending injury.
                          3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                          10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• The sport kind of sucks, you wait 8 months during the off-season in anticipation and you always get multiple season ending injuries before you have even got a quarter through the season.

Comment

• Sounds devastating for Nick Chubb.

Browns lost Jack Conklin last week too. Bunch of other injuries tonight. They are definitely one of the teams hit hardest early on in the season.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                The sport kind of sucks, you wait 8 months during the off-season in anticipation and you always get multiple season ending injuries before you have even got a quarter through the season.
                                Just add more games. That'll fix it.

Comment

Working...
                                X