No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I expect Swift to have a good tear barring injury. He’s in a contract year and he’s playing for his hometown team.

Comment

• It's probably too early for any kind of draft thread or I'd post this there.

Spencer Rattler might be one to watch this year in college ball. I personally thought all the problems in his game were mental/maturity related. He's off to a good start this year and they are currently beating Georgia 14-3 at the half.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
        It's probably too early for any kind of draft thread or I'd post this there.

Spencer Rattler might be one to watch this year in college ball. I personally thought all the problems in his game were mental/maturity related. He's off to a good start this year and they are currently beating Georgia 14-3 at the half.
        Oh my goodness. Please tell me you’re joking.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Why would I be joking? He's not talented? He's not able to mature? It's not like I'm crowning him as a top draft pick. Just saying he's an interesting player to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
            Why would I be joking? He's not talented? He's not able to mature? It's not like I'm crowning him as a top draft pick. Just saying he's an interesting player to watch.
            Maybe in the 6th round sure. That would be interesting after the shit show be turned out to be in Oklahoma.

Hard pass for the Lions
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wow. Colorado vs. Colorado State..... Tied with 0:36 left.
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I wish they’d lose already
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Richardson is going to get himself killed playing the way he is.

Comment

• Bijan Robinson 124 yards rushing today...Did Lions get too cute in the draft?

Comment

• Falcons came back from down 12 to beat GB.
                      3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                      10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Too early to tell but Robinson does look solid. Don't forget though they also got Sam LaPorta with the second they picked up. So you'd want to compare Robinson vs Gibbs/LaPorta rather than just Gibbs.

Comment

• Giants haven’t scored in six quarters.
                          3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                          10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• My Rams are holding their own against San Fran
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Rams/Niners tend to be close hard fought games... at least when both teams are remotely resembling full strength.

Comment

• I took a chance on the Cardinals and might be right.
                                tough week to pick winners.
                                I went that Cards played competitive against Commanders on road and Giants stunk at home.

Comment

Working...
                                X