Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maxresdefault.jpg
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Jets fans are saying they are the most cursed franchise in the NFL.
      3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
      10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• New York having a tough week one.
        Lions Fans.

Comment

• I told everyone Rodgers was going to suck/ he was washed up- it’s kinda sad we won’t be able to see him suck.

Comment

• Wow that pass might the most expensive pass ever thrown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post
              Jets fans are saying they are the most cursed franchise in the NFL.
              Good, I hate the cheap shot jets.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Aaron Rodgers is out for the rest of the game due to an ankle injury.
                "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                  I told everyone Rodgers was going to suck/ he was washed up- it’s kinda sad we won’t be able to see him suck.
                  He looked done in both games against the Lions last year....The first game especially was very winnable for the Packers and he brought nothing.......They said they arent expecting 40 TD 4 INT Aaron Rodgers, but that their defense is good enough to win alot of low scoring games.

Comment

• Not a good pass by Allen.

Comment

• Possible torn Achilles by Rodgers. Not only is he out for the year he might be done for his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                        Possible torn Achilles by Rodgers. Not only is he out for the year he might be done for his career.
                        Ouch.

The New York Jets are cursed, and coming from a Detroit Lions fan as myself, we know all about curses.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                        My friend Ken L

Comment

• Whitehead is Josh Allen's Dad
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Josh Allen is pretty special, but he sure makes some boneheaded throws.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              Josh Allen is pretty special, but he sure makes some boneheaded throws.
                              Yep, makes that Goff streak of 359 consecutive passes without an interception look even better.

Comment

• Buffalo down 16-13 after leading 13-3 at halftime....This is where Josh Allen needs to show whether he is elite or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X