No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryce Young with two picks in his first game.
    3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
    10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

I’ve watched A LOT of Desmond Ridder, rookie Bryce Young, rookie Anthony Richardson, Trevor Lawrence (bad game), Sam Howell, and Joshua Dobbs today…Perhaps a poor sample size to counter my statement.

No idea what’s going on with Burrow there. Seems like the Browns have had the ball all game.
      Not really countering you as much as saying "Goff was shaky" and "Other QBs have been poor" aren't really mutually exclusive statements. Both can be true simultaneously.

Comment

• Originally posted by GALion68 View Post
        How hilarious it would be if the Vikings lose to the Bucs.
        Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

I hope so. And Chicago/Green Bay to play to a tie so that the Lions are the only team in the division with a win.
        Well Minnesota played their part!
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• VIKINGS LOSE!

Comment

• Originally posted by GALion68 View Post
            How hilarious it would be if the Vikings lose to the Bucs.
            Which has now happened! 🤣

Comment

• Very hilarious!
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Just want to say that Richardson in one game backs up my feeling that he is more complete now than anything I have seen from Fields.

Comment

• Anthony Richardson has taken way too many hits today. Colts are going to get him injured using him this way.

Good job, Baker Mayfield. Earned back a little respect from me.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• For what it's worth, Richardson is using himself that way. A lot of those plays weren't designed QB runs, and I can promise you the coaches weren't instructing him to lower his shoulder and try delivering hits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                      Anthony Richardson has taken way too many hits today. Colts are going to get him injured using him this way.

Good job, Baker Mayfield. Earned back a little respect from me.
                      AR got knocked out of the game late on a hit at the goal line.

Comment

• I could easily see the Queens starting out 0-3 this year.
                        3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                        10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• I think Burrow and the Bengals have struggled against the Browns recently. Adding Schwartz to coach the defense and I can see that continuing. I think the Browns could win the division.

It was weird watching the Vikings/Bucs game and rooting for the Vikings to lose. That hasn’t happened in a long time.

Comment

• Oof! Love ate all of that sack.

Comment

• Bears and packers are not good.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                Bears and packers are not good.
                                It's a beautiful thing

Comment

Working...
                                X