Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of happy nighttime cheer. Cowboys lose

Comment

• At the begnning of the year My three sons and I predict our Super Bowl participants. I picked the Bengals and the Eagles and I think that’s what’s gonna happen.

Comment

• I'm just happy that Dallas is once again out of the NFL Playoffs.

I have people that I work with on my job that are big Dallas fans, and I'm going to have some fun with them tomorrow.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
        My friend Ken L

Comment

• Bengals vs Eagles seems right.
          Though I’m nervous that EVERYONE will pick that matchup and the NFL often gets weird.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Cowboys need to upgrade from Prescott.

Comment

• I wonder if having Von Miller would have helped Buffalo. Cincinnati seemed to manhandle them today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                Cowboys need to upgrade from Prescott.
                This is kind of the problem when you give someone 50 million a year...If they arent super bowl caliber then the team is stuck pretty much......What gave me pause with him was when he was injured....I cant remember the backups name but he came in and the team took off winning several games in a row.....When Dak returned it was like, well I guess we have to play him now becuase of the big contract.

Comment

• Prescott played much better than I ever thought he would have been but he’s not it.

Philly is going to win the SB. That team is deep and plays with a mot of heart. I hate their fans but the Eagles are a great team
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• 49ers vs Bengals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                      Cowboys need to upgrade from Prescott.
                      No they don't
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Those last-gasp lateral plays come up often enough that I don’t understand why a team doesn’t bring in a rugby coach to help design one and teach the team how to execute it. I only played rugby a couple of years, but the key is lateraling to someone who’s running with pace when he catches it. Pitching it back to someone standing still is useless.

I wonder if that’s what the Cowboys were trying to do, but the receiver got blown up before it could develop. McCarthy is getting roasted for it, but I’ll give them credit for working on something different. The way they set it up made some sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

No they don't
                          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by NewOrleansLion View Post
                            Those last-gasp lateral plays come up often enough that I don’t understand why a team doesn’t bring in a rugby coach to help design one and teach the team how to execute it. I only played rugby a couple of years, but the key is lateraling to someone who’s running with pace when he catches it. Pitching it back to someone standing still is useless.

I wonder if that’s what the Cowboys were trying to do, but the receiver got blown up before it could develop. McCarthy is getting roasted for it, but I’ll give them credit for working on something different. The way they set it up made some sense.
                            Was that Ezekial Elliott I saw snapping the ball?

Comment

• Uh yeah.
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by NewOrleansLion View Post
                                Those last-gasp lateral plays come up often enough that I don’t understand why a team doesn’t bring in a rugby coach to help design one and teach the team how to execute it. I only played rugby a couple of years, but the key is lateraling to someone who’s running with pace when he catches it. Pitching it back to someone standing still is useless.

Yeah, it was creative but didn't work. I think the last ditch lateral plays are pretty much a waste of time. I am not a stats geek, but my impression is that if the qB can get the ball to or within a couple of yards from the endzone a team should always throw the Hail Mary. Neither play has much chance, but I think the Hail Mary is a better gamble.

BTW, Zeke really got blown up after the snap. Ha!
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X