All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    I think Florio is wrong when he suggests there is a better way to lodge your complaints about the officiating. Bosa is going to get hammered with a hefty fine, but in the NFL the squeaky wheel gets the grease. When Bosa got that first unsportsmanlike penalty, I thought the ref was out of line chasing him down to confront him.
    Yeah, on all accounts.

We've seen WCF and Martha basically get on their knees and it all amounted to squat. "Yeah, we messed up. Are you satisfied now?"

And chasing dude down? WTF is this the WWF. I thought someone was going to get hit with a chair.
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Was it anything like Schwartz chasing down Harbaugh?

Comment

• He looked like a little dog running and yapping
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Go Jaguars!
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Ouch, Mahomes.

Now how awesome would it be to see Chad Henne win a Super Bowl as the starter 🤔 (if Mahomes’ injury is serious. Maybe it’s not…)
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
              Ouch, Mahomes.

Now how awesome would it be to see Chad Henne win a Super Bowl as the starter 🤔 (if Mahomes’ injury is serious. Maybe it’s not…)
              Taped up but he definitely isn't the same.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• What was that Roughing call? Did they consider that a blow to the head?
                "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post
                  What was that Roughing call? Did they consider that a blow to the head?
                  Didn't see it.

BTW, I have an irrational dislike for the Chiefs for the same reason that you do. Ha!

Fuck a bunch of Chiefs.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Why wasn't that roughing the passer? Only when it is Mahommes?

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Didn't see it.

BTW, I have an irrational dislike for the Chiefs for the same reason that you do. Ha!

Fuck a bunch of Chiefs.
                      I’ve had to explain to people why I always root against the Chiefs…”There was this guy on a message board that I used to argue with 20 years ago…”
                      "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post

I’ve had to explain to people why I always root against the Chiefs…”There was this guy on a message board that I used to argue with 20 years ago…”
                        To anyone who ever spent any time on a message board, that is clearly a logical explanation.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Jesus. Agnew fumble and the Jags are done.

Comment

• Mahomes playing the 2nd half on what could be a high ankle sprain was such an impressive/ gutsy performance.
                            Bodes well for the winner of Bengals/ Bills.

Giants vs Eagles. Difficult to say who’s a likable team here. Though Brian Daboll seems cool… so Go Giants perhaps?
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              Jesus. Agnew fumble and the Jags are done.
                              Couldn't even beat a hobbled Mahomes

Comment

• Can't win with that guy.
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X