All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams at Packers

Fuck the draft pick. I want the packers eliminated from any hope of the playoffs

Fuck AAAAAron and a bunch of packers.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• No...that pick is important...we need that pick to be as high as possible.....I hope the Rams lose every remaining game.

Comment

• Lions will draft well regardless.

Fuck those fucking packers.

Every time they play
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Rams vs Packers is a win-win for us.
          Either the Rams pick improves due to a Packers win OR the Packers are basically eliminated from the playoffs with a Rams win.

That said, go Packers! They aren’t finishing the season 4-0 … If they do, 9-8 probably won’t get them in the playoffs.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Packers fans dealing with losing to Baker Mayfield and a Rams team missing Stafford/Kupp/Donald would be fun to see. So really, it is a no-lose situation.

Comment

• Packers losing to the Rams would also increase the likelihood of the Packers resting some of their starters in week 18. Could make that game easier for the Lions to win.

All of that said, still rooting for the Packers. Give Brad Holmes as much ammunition as possible to make this Lions team a future contender.

Just sayin, it’s a win-win either way. No reason to cause stress like that dumbassed Raiders vs Rams game.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Rating some of their staters in week 18

Isn’t this tanking when other teams do it?

And I’m rooting for the pack tonight….we want the Rams pick stronger and the Pack are eliminated in reality.

Comment

• I can’t bring myself to ever say I’m rooting for the Pack, even when they play the Bears and Vikings.
                  3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                  10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post
                    I can’t bring myself to ever say I’m rooting for the Pack, even when they play the Bears and Vikings.
                    McVay and Jalen Carter makes it possible for me. We'll have 4 more weeks to enjoy their demise
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Fuck the draft and fuck the Packers. Go Rams.
                      "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                      Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• It's Baker Time!!! Not! I was disappointed the Raiders lost to the Rams

Comment

• I agree with the fuck the packers sentiment, but they win it fucks them draft time which could fuck them for years and gets us a better pick.

Comment

• 49ers-Seahawks tonight.....DOnt usually like to root for SF but we need a win from them tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                              Fuck the draft and fuck the Packers. Go Rams.
                              We can handle the Packers at the end of the season.. again

Go with the draft capital
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

We can handle the Packers at the end of the season.. again

Go with the draft capital
                                You DO know the Peckers play the Rams right?

Your post makes no sense.
                                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X