No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta wins on a FG late in OT...The key play? A 30 yard QB run by Mariotta....This loss would make the Lions proud. Missed FGs, a killer penalty, and the opposing QB runs for 30 yards to clinch the game.

Comment

• Stafford with great TD on pure heart. The diehard Ram fans of LA are ecstatic.

Comment

• Heart has never been a problem with Stafford. Lions fans know that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
          Atlanta wins on a FG late in OT...The key play? A 30 yard QB run by Mariotta....This loss would make the Lions proud. Missed FGs, a killer penalty, and the opposing QB runs for 30 yards to clinch the game.
          Missed an extra point to win after a stupid penalty to tie the game. That is even past Lionsesque

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post

Missed an extra point to win after a stupid penalty to tie the game. That is even past Lionsesque
            No, that's... actually pretty much exactly Lionsesque.

The Minnesota Vikings had gotten off to a 5-1 start in the 2004 NFL season but had struggled thereafter. By the time they faced the De...

There are very few ways to lose that the Lions haven't already discovered.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

No, that's... actually pretty much exactly Lionsesque.

The Minnesota Vikings had gotten off to a 5-1 start in the 2004 NFL season but had struggled thereafter. By the time they faced the De...

There are very few ways to lose that the Lions haven't already discovered.
              chemiclord , even Charlie Brown could beat the Lions if he was ever made real somehow.
              "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Haha. I forgot that. You must suffer having to remember all the Lions' embarrassing plays.

Comment

• Ronnie Rivers, son of Ron Rivers, getting a lot of snaps with the Rams today.

Comment

• Stafford is dealing.

Comment

• I wasn’t a believer in Geno Smith prior to this year. He proved me wrong. Geno is the real deal. Lockett dropped another potential TD from a Geno dime a half hour ago.

Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                      Atlanta wins on a FG late in OT...The key play? A 30 yard QB run by Mariotta....This loss would make the Lions proud. Missed FGs, a killer penalty, and the opposing QB runs for 30 yards to clinch the game.
                      This game was nuts. Can’t believe DJ Moore made that huge play to bring the game to OT.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                        I wasn’t a believer in Geno Smith prior to this year. He proved me wrong. Geno is the real deal. Lockett dropped another potential TD from a Geno dime a half hour ago.

This game was nuts. Can’t believe DJ Moore made that huge play to bring the game to OT.
                        IT was a great throw and catch....I was surprised they didn't let it go considering the circumstances of how they scored....I see players take their helmets off all the time and they don't call a penalty.

Comment

• Like when Dez ran onto the field with helmet off to argue a call in the playoff game with Detroit, no laundry?
                          "Well, that wasn't pretty, but it was beautiful,'' Lions coach Jim Schwartz said.
                          After Lions 7-3 win over GB

Comment

• Green Bay Buffalo game has been pretty entertaining
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• The Lions could have used this guy
                              Kenneth Walker was in a dancing mood after scoring an impressive touchdown against the New York Giants. He did the "Thriller" dance.

Comment

• I will never understand why Aaron Jones doesn’t get 25 touches per.

Comment

Working...
                                X