No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington is beating Green Bay by 9 with about 6 minutes left. I switched over to that game so that I can be disappointed when the packers come back and win...
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I switched to the Green Bay game a while ago
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        Washington is beating Green Bay by 9 with about 6 minutes left. I switched over to that game so that I can be disappointed when the packers come back and win...
        Stupid ass jinx! STFU next time.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• 2 point game... sigh
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Quick A A ron, eat your magic spinach!!!!!

popeye the sailor man GIF
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Any playcalling by the Commanders that isn't set on getting another first down is a losing proposition.

You can't play clock control against a Rodgers led team up by less than a score.

Comment

• Which is... of course... exactly what they do.

Comment

• So, are we thinking SUV? sedan? Minivan?
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• She would up not getting anything. I myself got home about twenty minutes ago.

It was still a more fruitful afternoon than watching the Lions play in Dallas.

Comment

• CGVT gets a jinx pass as Washington holds on.

Comment

• I can’t believe Seattle traded Russel Wilson for a haul, didn’t replace with anyone of considerable skill / name value and they keep trucking. They’re going to be sitting pretty when that Denver too 10 pick is sitting there.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Thought the 49's would win. Bad defense. KC has something to do with it but I keep hearing how great the 49's are on their dominant lines and I'm not seeing it.

Comment

• They lost last week to Atlanta, didn’t they? They need to approach everyone else the way they approach the Rams.

Is Lance done for the year?

Comment

• I think he probably is. But who knows anymore.

Comment

• Lance is already declared out.for the year, I think he had surgery.

Comment

Working...
                                X