No announcement yet.

All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well there you go. Surround him with a super team and a great coach.... and you get your result. Hope he wins the Superbowl. Too bad Detroit could only give him shitty or mediocre coaches and too few great players around him.

Comment

• That was a heck of a game. So very happy with the result.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Because that team wasn't as good.

Comment

• Come on, Haters' Club. Tell us Stafford was "part of the problem" again.

He might not be able to hear you over the celebration going on, but give it a shot anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
            Should be favored in th SB. I mean maybe
            I would imagine so given the state of the Bengals offensive line. Other than that though both teams have a load of talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Even if the back catches it, you're look at 4th and 20.
              And if he doesn't get it out its is worse. Also that DB has to make the tackle, thats not a given.

I just remember how many of Staffords lions picks were a receiver deflecting ball up for a DB to catch or ducking a perfectly thrown pass. Can't help to feel a little bit for Jimmy, SF only ever seems to win with him playing but they have wanted him out since year 1.

Comment

• Poor Samuel.

Oh well

Onward and upward, Stafford! Going to the Super Bowl!

If the Rams win, they’re going to make a movie about him.

Comment

• DWT if you are lurking, you were wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolf View Post
                    Ok Matt...why couldn't you do it w/the Lions w/a top 5 defense in 2014?
                    Haha, yeah, he was the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
                      Ugh, So now I get to see one of my favorite teams since childhood go against my favorite QB in the Superbowl. Probably rooting for Stafford but I will be happy with either outcome and a little sad either way. I'll take it.

Me too.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolf View Post
                        Ok Matt...why couldn't you do it w/the Lions w/a top 5 defense in 2014?
                        Oh the 'historical defense'?

How many points did that 'historical defense' give up again - in the playoff loss?
                        Last edited by dpatnod; January 30, 2022, 09:51 PM.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitRockCity View Post
                          Well there you go. Surround him with a super team and a great coach.... and you get your result. Hope he wins the Superbowl. Too bad Detroit could only give him shitty or mediocre coaches and too few great players around him.
                          You realize he brought them back having to use Kendall Blanton?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            DWT if you are lurking, you were wrong.
                            And also.....

that 70s show lol GIF by IFC
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• I thought Samuel was going to win the game for the 49ers.

Comment

• McVay nearly screwed this thing.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X