No announcement yet.

All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the Rams defense makes a play when they needed too. That pick was entirely on Huntley.

Comment

• And just like that, the Rams are back in it, Stafford to Kupp for a TD.

AND the Rams get the ball to start the second half. Absolutely abysmal game management at the end of the half on Harbaugh's part.

Comment

• Stiffy with a short TD drive there. Not too shabby

Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• And Baltimore will take the 3 points to heal some of the damage.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ken View Post
            Stiffy with a short TD drive there. Not too shabby
            That's the advantage with having a QB like him. Your team is rarely, if ever, dead in the water. He can look like absolute shit for 3 quarters, but at any time he can go off and look like a completely different guy. The great QBs all have that ability; many a game Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady will look entirely mediocre at best, but if they are within striking distance, toss the rest of the game out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
              And Baltimore will take the 3 points to heal some of the damage.
              It could have very easily been 13-0 going into the half without that brain fart that decided that 1:45 wasn't enough time to get into field goal range, so they OBVIOUSLY needed to force a huge chunk play.

Comment

• Stafford getting the ball stripped from him resulting into another turnover

Comment

• butterfingers stafford there, really nice deep pass earlier blown up by a strip sack.
                  Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Lol. Staaffoooord!! Red Zone turnovers

Comment

• Well, as the color guy correctly noted, that's a fluke play started by a really big miscue on the tackle's part.

Comment

• Good challenge, I guess... but I'm not sure how it really matters. What are the odds the Rams stop a half yard?

Sure enough, Ravens convert easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          Good challenge, I guess... but I'm not sure how it really matters. What are the odds the Rams stop a half yard?

Sure enough, Ravens convert easily.
                          Waste of a challenge tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post

Waste of a challenge tbh
                            Not really? What are the odds that you'll come across three more questionable and challenge-able plays in the last quarter and a half?

It's just not one that I would have been screaming "ya gotta throw the flag on this one!"

Comment

• I'll tell ya what, the Rams O-Line has NOT looked good pretty much every time the spotlight has been on them today.

Comment

• Just the one touchdown drive.
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X