No announcement yet.

All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stafford made some bad throws, but made the plays he had to make to win the game.

You fuckers should watch somebody else. You don't deserve to watch my Rams
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I think it's great that Stafford can throw 3 INTs on the road against a team fighting for a playoff spot, and his team still wins. With the Lions any of those mistakes would have effectively been game enders.

That's the sort of team the Lions need to build.

Comment

• That's right, they need that type of team.

Some of Tom Brady's biggest wins have been lukewarm performances that had some winning plays by hom at the end of the game.

Comment

• My Rams and Stafford don't give a fuck what Chemiclord thinks.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Our Rams have to finish it out and win the division. They comtrol their own destiny on that, they probably aren't going to get the #1seed and a bye, but getting a home game is paramount. Nobody is going to want to go into the Taj Majal of the NFL, SoFi stadium. The rabid Ram fans of Los Angeles are going to be so pumped for playoff football. The opposition won't know what hit them.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
              6 months, but yeah. that's still fast. Advancements in treatment or just a rare speedy recovery?
              LA CRACK Doctors. If he is still hurt, he won't know it until they run out of reup $

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Here we go!
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Stafford's overconfidence in his arm remains his biggest weakness.

He had NO business trying to force that pass in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                    Stafford's overconfidence in his arm remains his biggest weakness.

He had NO business trying to force that pass in there.
                    That might cost him down the stretch, but this Rams team has been so good on defense that they'll been able to bail him out when they needed too.
                    Last edited by Lionsfan123; January 2, 2022, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• Rams are looking terrible
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Should be 14-0. 9 minute drives are just what Baltimore needs to keep Stafford on the bench.

Comment

• If these Rams were playing Green Bay in the playoffs , Rodgers probably would've blew them out by now. This Rams defense is getting worked over like a burger and fries.
                          Last edited by Lionsfan123; January 2, 2022, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Rams defense is doing fine. They've given up all of three points.

It's the Rams offense that's stinking up the joint right now.
                            Last edited by chemiclord; January 2, 2022, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Stafford has been horrendous the last three games. Glad I'm not a Ram"s fan, would be pulling my hair out over this supposed miracle qb.

Comment

• And that's a big blunder on Baltimore's part. You had PLENTY of time, there was absolutely no reason to go for broke and even give the POSSIBILITY of the Rams getting points before the half.

There's aggression, and there's stupid aggression. That was the latter.

Comment

Working...
                                X