All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect pass
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Coop!

Comment

• Matt Stafford's magic in the 4th quarter AGAIN. That is one the best touch passes I have ever seen him throw.

Comment

• Two huge Stafford/Kupp plays. Great throws, great catches.

Comment

• Stafford was $$ on that drive.

The O line gave him some time and he made the plays that he had to make
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Niners can't run here.

Comment

• The defense has stepped up big

Comment

• And Miller with the big sack!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    Niners can't run here.
                    Yep. It was/is all on Garapolo now

Comment

• I though they would go for it.

Time for a drive to keep the lead and ice the game

Comment

• My worry is that McVay is going to try three power runs that go nowhere. At the very least, bounce the runs outside and TRY to get yards.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          My worry is that McVay is going to try three power runs that go nowhere. At the very least, bounce the runs outside and TRY to get yards.
                          I'm OK with it. Make them use their time outs and then make Garapolo try to drive the length of the field.

I like the Rams chances

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            My worry is that McVay is going to try three power runs that go nowhere. At the very least, bounce the runs outside and TRY to get yards.
                            Were you on the BOSE headset? That’s exactly what happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post

Were you on the BOSE headset? That’s exactly what happened.
                              The third down run was fine and about what I would have liked to see on all three of them. Bounce the play outside, burn some clock AND a timeout. At least give your backs a CHANCE to end the game right there.

Comment

• Shit

Comment

Working...
                                X