Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
    A really good 500 ball team?
    If you look at the AFC this year, there's a bunch of really good teams all floating around .500. No one has terribly separated themselves from the pack, and the AFC North especially has been beating up on each other. Hell, up until the Rams beat them, the Ravens had an entirely realistic scenario that had them winning the division (and had been 5-2 at home).

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post

And Kupp used to be a Lion. I think he was on the practice squad. Imagine if we still kept this guy.
      Imagine that

I would rather imagine we drafted A Donald and P Mahommes. But to each..

Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
      What the fuck are you even talking about?

0-3 with the LIONS. The biggest joke of a franchise in the NFL. Want to take a guess at other QBs playoff records for the Lions in the Super Bowl era? It's not gonna be any prettier.

And your political nonsense doesn't help your case any. The right has so divorced themselves from reality you CAN'T have an argument with them. It's like trying to debate someone who insists the Earth is flat.
      If only we could find someone...

cleveland cavaliers #1 GIF by NBA
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• DAMN, the Ram's D has shown up to play so far tonight.

Comment

• The team everyone in LA loves is up 17-0.

Comment

• It won't count if the 9-ers don't get into the playoffs. Stafford can't beat playoff teams.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• The He Man Stafford Haters had better not be watching. They can watch somebody else.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Man, can they keep Garappolo in there like this?
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  The He Man Stafford Haters had better not be watching. They can watch somebody else.
                  They are big fans of Somebody Else.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• Staff is dealing. He’s basically bipolar isn’t he?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                      Staff is dealing. He’s basically bipolar isn’t he?
                      Oh, totally.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Oh, totally.
                        No he's not.
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

No he's not.
                          Screw you, stupid!
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• His wife is bipolar ( ducks as a soft pretzel flies by)

Comment

• I am not a fan of the run/run/pass/punt offense when you're averaging 1.0 ypc.

STOP TRYING TO FORCE THE RUNNING GAME. IT'S NOT WORKING.

Comment

• Agreed, they go to Erin Andrews and she says, they need to get better in the run. You might as well forfeit the first possession.
                                Last edited by froot loops; January 9, 2022, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X