All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    That's fine. Let's clinch from our own team's win.
    I'm just hoping that we don't get the ultimate SOL and somehow not only fail to clinch the Division, but fail to make the Playoffs, due to our tie-breaker loss to Seattle in Week 2.

I hoping and praying that game doesn't come back to bite us in the end.

For the record, I'll be at work Sunday afternoon, so I won't be able to post in the game thread.

Go Lions!!!
    "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Mickey Loomis is making Dan Quinn look good. He’s made so many bad decisions to trade up in the draft (Davenport is exhibit A) and was delusional that they were only a QB away. Saints need to take their medicine and start the hell over, but they can’t ditch Carr’s contract until 2025.
      Last edited by NewOrleansLion; December 22, 2023, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• That thread was very amusing. Stafford still looks great. Some of those throws tonight were awesome.

It’s amazing how many people thought Stafford was the problem here even when they knew the Lions’ history.

Comment

• First Lions playoff home game in decades… battle of the ex’s. The Stafford-Goff trade being so significant for both franchises. First time Stafford is playing against the Lions at Ford Field. Kelly Stafford podcast. Lions 1 playoff win since 1957. 🤔

Oh the potential storylines and drama…

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Can we please get over ex-lover? Sure, he was a dreamboat. Yes, he was our "aw shucks, am I really THAT perfect?" man. But he asked for a divorce and because we love him, we wanted to see him happy. He landed a supermodel that gave him a ring. And we curled up in our jammies and watched Hallmark channel movies thinking of how happy he made us.

Now, we have a solid nine-to-fiver we met on the rebound. Sure he doesn't have those arms or that exciting good/bad guy flare. But he's bona fide (he's a suitor) and he's ours. Life is good, maybe better. And now there's a chance that our ex is going to roll into town just when we were making plans to decorate the rafters.

Oh he'll tell us times were great and it was him, not us, but we know better. He may come knocking, get us tipsy, and want a little something "for old time sakes". It's time to turn our backs, as if a photographer just fell backwards off a stage, and embrace our new circle of friends. We've been putting out too long to not get our own ring with our own story. It's time to stop writing unsent love letters to our ex. Afterall, he's not the one that had to sleep with Harrington, Millen, and Patricia over the years.

Now let's start the healing process by putting on our unused wedding dress and slashing his tires.

Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Goff is the first Lion QB to have 25+ touchdown passes two years in a row. I figured Stafford did that at some point.
              3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
              10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                Can we please get over ex-lover? Sure, he was a dreamboat. Yes, he was our "aw shucks, am I really THAT perfect?" man. But he asked for a divorce and because we love him, we wanted to see him happy. He landed a supermodel that gave him a ring. And we curled up in our jammies and watched Hallmark channel movies thinking of how happy he made us.

Now, we have a solid nine-to-fiver we met on the rebound. Sure he doesn't have those arms or that exciting good/bad guy flare. But he's bona fide (he's a suitor) and he's ours. Life is good, maybe better. And now there's a chance that our ex is going to roll into town just when we were making plans to decorate the rafters.

Oh he'll tell us times were great and it was him, not us, but we know better. He may come knocking, get us tipsy, and want a little something "for old time sakes". It's time to turn our backs, as if a photographer just fell backwards off a stage, and embrace our new circle of friends. We've been putting out too long to not get our own ring with our own story. It's time to stop writing unsent love letters to our ex. Afterall, he's not the one that had to sleep with Harrington, Millen, and Patricia over the years.

Now let's start the healing process by putting on our unused wedding dress and slashing his tires.
                Well, that's kinda the problem, though. Because we WERE trashy. We DIDN'T deserve him. Hell, while he was here, we were actively eyeing every younger guy that wasn't anywhere near his quality. Hell, some us were giving David Carr lustful eyes. We had no idea what a good man was.

We were only just getting ourselves together when he asked for a divorce. I don't blame him for not believing us. I'm glad he's somewhere better. If he comes back, I'll wish him well... but that's gonna be the extent of it.

Comment

• Stafford is great, some people never saw it when he was here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                    Can we please get over ex-lover? Sure, he was a dreamboat. Yes, he was our "aw shucks, am I really THAT perfect?" man. But he asked for a divorce and because we love him, we wanted to see him happy. He landed a supermodel that gave him a ring. And we curled up in our jammies and watched Hallmark channel movies thinking of how happy he made us.

I was a big Stafford fan, and I rooted for the Rams that first year. Now, though, we're talking about playing against us, so:

edit: I wanted to use the video embed function, but it ignored the time-stamp. Is there a way to do that?
                    Last edited by El Axe; December 22, 2023, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Enjoyed watching him play when he was here, but once he left it was over...I had no interest in following the LA Lions.....This is our team...I'll follow whomever the current QB is, whether its Stafford, Goff, Hooker, or someone else.

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                        My friend Ken L

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

• Kelly's gonna get Matthew in trouble with those comments. They may be true, but I expect they will distance themselves from them in the next couple of days.
                                Apathetic No More.

Comment

Working...
                                X