No announcement yet.

All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem is with Stafford's time in Detroit is you can only point to one year where they had some plausible chance to win. Tom Brady won 7 super bowls but that means he fell short with good to great teams 15 times.
    Last edited by froot loops; January 30, 2022, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
      Ya know what? I'll give credit to DRC and BadWolf. They're still here to take their lumps.

Some of the more famous of the Haters' Club have been on radio silence for like the last month.
      Haven’t seen much of Newbomb Turk. He couldn’t wait to fire weekly shots at “Matty Arm Angle”’ when he was here. Every week. Strange.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolf View Post

In the playoffs? Or in week 8 down by 7?
        On games played on days ending in 'day'.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Thanks, and I don't consider myself a hater...at least I didn't while Matt was here. I wanted him to lose to get a better draft pick, but then watching him I saw him make much better decisions then he did while he was here...just makes me mad, why not do those things here?

Fuck it..we get the pic we get...I still say go Cincy.
          Most.of the time he was here the team was bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Stafford almost always kicked field goals well.
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• is it fair to say this is very bittersweet?

who isn't truly happy for Stafford but a few, I really doubt anybody in the thread tonight has ill will toward the Stafford, but I can agree how the fuck did the Lions fuck this up for 12 years with this guy.
              Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Really? So clever.

What about the times he was in the playoffs?

Fuck it...I'm out, y'all are fans of one man and not the Lions. I truly hope you get what you want in life.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ken View Post
                  is it fair to say this is very bittersweet?

I really doubt anybody in the thread tonight has ill will toward the Stafford
                  You clearly haven't been paying attention to this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post

Haven’t seen much of Newbomb Turk. He couldn’t wait to fire weekly shots at “Matty Arm Angle”’ when he was here. Every week. Strange.
                    I think he might be out camping with Gonz.

Comment

Fuck it...I'm out, y'all are fans of one man and not the Lions. I truly hope you get what you want in life.
                      C'mon man. This is the closest any of us Lions fans have ever been to a Superbowl.

Comment

• Fuck it...I'm out, you just want to blame one man and not the Lions. I truly hope you get what you want in life.
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

I think he might be out camping with Gonz.
                          They’re learning how to read defenses with Joey Blue Skies.

Comment

Thanks, and I don't consider myself a hater...at least I didn't while Matt was here. I wanted him to lose to get a better draft pick, but then watching him I saw him make much better decisions then he did while he was here...just makes me mad, why not do those things here?

Fuck it..we get the pic we get...I still say go Cincy.
                            He threw more interceptions this year than he has in any season since 2013. 2.8 percent of his throws this year were picked. That's the highest rate of his career other than his rookie year.

They were just far more noticeable here because the team could not overcome him making any mistakes at all. That's why he never won here. He did his job. The GM's and coaches didn't field a team good enough to win.

Comment

• Matt finally has a defense to bail him out, a fleet of receivers and a decent oline. That’s 2hy he is headed 5o the big dance
                              If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

Really? So clever.

What about the times he was in the playoffs?

The times he got in the playoffs with the Lions, they were on the road with a team happy to get into the playoffs. You need a better fucking team, it was obvious at the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X