All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BadWolf View Post
    Ok Matt...why couldn't you do it w/the Lions w/a top 5 defense in 2014?
    To be honest, this is a different Stafford than that one. Has matured like a John Elway did in his 30's.

Comment

• Matt Stafford is batting 500 in the playoffs.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

You realize he brought them back having to use Kendall Blanton?
        Takes a team, buddy. Nice for them to get OBJ and Von Miller late in the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Oh the 'historical defense'?

How many points did that 'historical defense' give up again?
          Fuck him...hope he loses the SB, then he'll be stuck on a team w/no 1st round picks and will probably be way over the cap.

I love when people say, "but he did so much for the city of Detroit"...yea, except the job he was actually paid to do.

Comment

• Ya know what? I'll give credit to DRC and BadWolf. They're still here to take their lumps.

Some of the more famous of the Haters' Club have been on radio silence for like the last month.

Comment

• Stafford's haters NEVER had a good argument in the first place. It was never anything more than scapegoating.

Comment

Fuck him...hope he loses the SB, then he'll be stuck on a team w/no 1st round picks and will probably be way over the cap.

I love when people say, "but he did so much for the city of Detroit"...yea, except the job he was actually paid to do.
                HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa. Yeah, I am sure it sucks when your team goes to the SB. This'll teach him.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

It's a team sport. This should be the lesson you're learning this year.

Comment

• Untitled.png
                    "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                    Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
                      Stafford's haters NEVER had a good argument in the first place. It was never anything more than scapegoating.
                      This could not be more correct.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        Ya know what? I'll give credit to DRC and BadWolf. They're still here to take their lumps.

Some of the more famous of the Haters' Club have been on radio silence for like the last month.
                        Thanks, and I don't consider myself a hater...at least I didn't while Matt was here. I wanted him to lose to get a better draft pick, but then watching him I saw him make much better decisions then he did while he was here...just makes me mad, why not do those things here?

Fuck it..we get the pic we get...I still say go Cincy.

Comment

Ok Matt...why couldn't you do it w/the Lions w/a top 5 defense in 2014?
                          Ref's, coaching and team talent
                          Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitRockCity View Post

Takes a team, buddy. Nice for them to get OBJ and Von Miller late in the season.
                            Yeah no shit, if you want to win a title you need great players. There are no shortcuts. As loaded as the team appeared to be, they still found themselves down 10 and they were forced to rely on Stafford to bring them back and with the injuries he needed to use Kendall Blanton for key plays.

Comment

• I saw Stafford have many better games as a Lion than this one, actually.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                                I saw Stafford have many better games as a Lion than this one, actually.
                                In the playoffs? Or in week 8 down by 7?

Comment

Working...
                                X