No announcement yet.

Fuck these Fucking Fucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My son is back after college but he is saving up for a house.

Comment

• Mary just got this text from Jack.

thumbnail_Screenshot 2024-08-19 at 8.05.22 PM.jpg
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• We moved our daughter into her dorm on Tuesday for the start of her freshman year (University of Cincinnati). I expected it to be crazy, but it was 10 times worse than I ever imagined. They directed all traffic to the top of a parking garage to check in before you could proceed to the dorm, and then you only had a 15 minute window to unload the car. It took H-O-U-R-S just to get out of the parking garage - I cannot imagine a more inefficient process (although I'm going to assume that they have their reasons for doing it this way) - I sure hope she finds some frat boys to help her next year!
        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• That sounds like a nightmare. We haven't had those type of nightmare scenarios for the Central move in but the last two times we've moved my younger daughter in there was a downpour as we were moving in.

My wife had a scare moving the other daughter into her house in Pittsburgh, she's on the 3rd floor and the flights are big and steep. After the move in her knee that she had ACL surgery on was throbbing. She went into the doctor today and thankfully the knee was intact but she had to have it drained.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            Mary just got this text from Jack.

thumbnail_Screenshot 2024-08-19 at 8.05.22 PM.jpg
            Ready for his grad studies in Tres Leches and Four Loko.
            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Hey, you fucking fucks!

Rough day yesterday. I had to have an HVAC guy come out to our rental. I nicked the thermostat wire when I was using the weed eater Sunday. My fuck up cost me $325 **sigh**

When I got home my wife told me that hot water wasn't filling on my 40 yr old washing machine. About 95% of the time when this happens it is a bad fill control valve. So I tore the machine apart and took the part into town and got a new one. When I got it all together it turned out that that wasn't the problem. I was too lazy to pull out my meter and trouble shoot it correctly so that fuck up cost me 35 bucks and three hours of my life **sigh**(again) I ordered a $15 temperature control switch on line. That *should* fix it.
              If not, it may be time for a new washer. Damn.

thumbnail_IMG_5558.jpg
              thumbnail_IMG_5556.jpg
              thumbnail_IMG_5559.jpg
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Hey, you fucking fucks!

Rough day yesterday. I had to have an HVAC guy come out to our rental. I nicked the thermostat wire when I was using the weed eater Sunday. My fuck up cost me $325 **sigh**
                You couldn't splice in a piece of wire, solder it and shrink wrap it first? I would have at least tried before laying out that much dough.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Your water bill will go down if you buy a new washer! That's a relic for sure.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

You couldn't splice in a piece of wire, solder it and shrink wrap it first? I would have at least tried before laying out that much dough.
                    I did know that it cut it until the tenant called later that night. If it was my house, I would have fiddle fucked around with it for a while, but since we have a renter in the house, I didn't want her to have her without a/c for any length of time so I called the man.

Comment

• Trubisky sells his mansion. Look at the pictures, it's like living inside an egg shell.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Hey you fucking fucks!

My wife and I will be in NYC for our 35 wedding anniversary on Sep 30. That is a Monday, the same Monday that the Lions plat the Seahawks on MNF, so...

We will be going to a sports bar to celebrate. Ha!

Mary is an App State alum so we are staying at the App Loft on E 24th St in Manhattan and we plan on going to The Turnmill Bar on E 27th St for the game. My daughter is going to bring some of her friends and we are going to have a bit of a Lions watch party.

If any of you are in NYC and would like to meet up it would be great to see you.

mason reese?

And don't worry, Mary and I will go out to dinner on Tuesday. Ha!

Comment

Hey you fucking fucks!

My wife and I will be in NYC for our 35 wedding anniversary on Sep 30. That is a Monday, the same Monday that the Lions plat the Seahawks on MNF, so...

We will be going to a sports bar to celebrate. Ha!

Mary is an App State alum so we are staying at the App Loft on E 24th St in Manhattan and we plan on going to The Turnmill Bar on E 27th St for the game. My daughter is going to bring some of her friends and we are going to have a bit of a Lions watch party.

If any of you are in NYC and would like to meet up it would be great to see you.

mason reese?

And don't worry, Mary and I will go out to dinner on Tuesday. Ha!
                          Count me in
                          "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post

Count me in
                            Cool. Bring some friends!

Comment

• 35 years and your gift to her is to introduce her to people from this place?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                                35 years and your gift to her is to introduce her to people from this place?!?
                                When you put it that way it is kind of fucked up, isn't it?. Ha!

Comment

Working...
                                X