No announcement yet.

Fuck these Fucking Fucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife is declaring war on chipmunks, squirrels and most especially deer. It is a war you cannot win.

My house is very comfortable without central air the vast majority of days, but not on this day

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      My wife is declaring war on chipmunks, squirrels and most especially deer. It is a war you cannot win.

My house is very comfortable without central air the vast majority of days, but not on this day
      Sounds like my sister-in-law. She’s not a fan of animals to begin with and every year she is so frustrated with the damage they do to her garden.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
        Get yourself one of these bad boys.

Who the fk designed that thing? I bet they have a human sized one in their basement.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          My wife is declaring war on chipmunks, squirrels and most especially deer. It is a war you cannot win.

I forget where you are in Metro Detroit, but was visiting my sis in Bloomfield Twp over the weekend and they are dealing with the same, add in the geese from their "lake" that they live on. They have a Golden Doodle whom acts like she's a big help, but not really.

Comment

• Over the last few years, we had a pretty significant mole problem. We live on several acres and it was practically one big mole hill. We'd been debating whether to get a dog, but we both like to travel and it's stressful enough for our cat when we're gone.

Anyway, we had foxes move in to the groundhog den over the winter and had a litter of 6 kits.

Moles (& turkeys) are gone :-) We haven't seen deer lately, either, but doubt that it's related.

I'm not sure our neighbors with a small farm & chickens are as excited, but I haven't seen dead chicken parts yet.

It's almost like having many benefits of a dog without any drawbacks. We get to watch them play in our backyard from time to time. Their yells, which sound vaguely human are kind of freaky, though.
            Last edited by El Axe; June 18, 2024, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• For your garden fox family, El Axe 🦊

https://youtu.be/jofNR_WkoCE?si=qKlHmvCYidsiOucT

Last edited by -Deborah-; June 19, 2024, 07:58 AM. Reason: embedded the video
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Omgosh at that video. I can't believe I know that song and it actually got airplay for awhile. Wikipedia says it got to #6 on the Billboard charts, which seems improbable after watching that video lol.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• True story Deborah from about maybe 3 months ago or so. I was babysitting the youngest granddaughter at my house while my daughter and husband attended a wedding.
                  Got a phone call Couple days later from my daughter.
                  “Dad? Did you show Harley the What did the Fox say song?”
                  “Yes. Why?”
                  ”Awwwww Daaaaad! Noooooo. That’s all she wants on now!”

Harley was dancing around giving it, “Ying ying ying ying yinnie yi yi yingy ying!”

Comment

• Haha!!!
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• OMG I have never heard that song before - you definitely owe your daughter an amends, Marko
                      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• "True story Deborah from about maybe 3 months ago or so. I was babysitting the youngest granddaughter at my house while my daughter and husband attended a wedding."
                        ----------------------------------I didn't know you were married to a man, Marko. Does Sacha(sp) know?
                        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• BTW, this is what a fox actually says. It can be a little unsettling late at night

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                            "True story Deborah from about maybe 3 months ago or so. I was babysitting the youngest granddaughter at my house while my daughter and husband attended a wedding."
                            ----------------------------------I didn't know you were married to a man, Marko. Does Sacha(sp) know?

Let’s do a reword, DanO-Boy , because i do see what you mean. BAD wording by me.
                            ————-

True story Deborah from about maybe 3 months ago or so. We were babysitting the youngest granddaughter at our house while my daughter and her husband attended a wedding.

👌

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Let’s do a reword, DanO-Boy , because i do see what you mean. BAD wording by me.
                              ————-

True story Deborah from about maybe 3 months ago or so. We were babysitting the youngest granddaughter at our house while my daughter and her husband attended a wedding.

👌
                              😁😁😁😁😁
                              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

————-
                                👌
                                We're used to it.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X