Fuck these Fucking Fucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    Oooh!!! That's awesome! We need that in our main floor powder room.
    By the way……. What is a powder room? You ain’t taking drugs in there are ye?!

joking!
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Ha!! Just a bathroom with a toilet and sink. And, presently, no fan. It needs a fan!
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Aka a halfbath.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• 408268858-1632283290635135-922502241995526042-n.jpg
          "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
          Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• I didn't know one year could throw another.

Screenshot_20231210-142116_Chrome.jpg
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• My friends pet birds sure eat and shit enough to be real but what do I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                I didn't know one year could throw another.

Screenshot_20231210-142116_Chrome.jpg
                I weep for humanity
                Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• I had to bury a bird after it hit one of my windows this summer. I shed a tear for the little guy and now I find out it was a drone…
                  3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                  10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• I once discovered a bird stuck in the grill of my car. Then encountered a bikini car wash wanting five bucks. I agreed but said they had to remove the bird from the front.

It was worth it.
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                      I once discovered a bird stuck in the grill of my car. Then encountered a bikini car wash wanting five bucks. I agreed but said they had to remove the bird from the front.

It was worth it.
                      Long true story short….. 1996, myself & buddy, Paul driving back from a gas contract job in London ….., we were cruising at easily 100mph , just about to pass Leeds,

conv: “stop at Leeds? Get some food?”
                      paul: “Na man, just carry on, lets just get to Scotland.”

I put the boot down some more……. Then hit what looked like a pheasant. It cooked on the grill of the van and filled the van with cooked bird smell.

paul: “Na man, stop at Leeds. Fuckin starvin’ now.”
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• The truth is only about 7% of birds (mostly pigeons in woke liberal cities) are government surveillance assets. CIA funded birdsarentreal just wants people to think it is ridiculous.

Comment

• Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                            The truth is only about 7% of birds (mostly pigeons in woke liberal cities) are government surveillance assets. CIA funded birdsarentreal just wants people to think it is ridiculous.
                            Superb

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                              Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable
                              And don’t do that face, Dpat. Thats my wife when I say I’ve only had a couple of pints when I’ve really had 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

And don’t do that face, Dpat. Thats my wife when I say I’ve only had a couple of pints when I’ve really had 8.
                                Your wife needs to shave

Comment

Working...
                                X