Fuck these Fucking Fucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
    Simple, effective lighting CG. I pushed my wife for a number of years for something similar but she insists on this gaudy mish-mash of decorations. So I tapped out a few years ago and leave it up to her and my daughter. I only get involved if it gets icy and I don't want them climbing on ladders.
    Thanks. I just went with the single bulb, old school look. Two strings on either side of the door. I left the nails up from last year and was able to reach the peak with an 8' step ladder and one of those "old man, pick shit up" grabber things that seems to be getting more and more use as time goes by. Ha!

61hb+1YlFpL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Blue felt tips? To colour in the rest of the carpet? It’ll match the walls!

i am joking…….. but i have a feeling this is not a time for jokes. 🤦‍♂️

Useless painter bstds. Kick their asses, Iron.
      (Disclaimer: Thats not a tip ; that may end up worse)
      Thanks... they did come by and clean it up. It was overcast today so I'm waiting to see how it looks in natural light. With flashlights and overhead lights it looks like new.
      "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
      Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post

Thanks... they did come by and clean it up. It was overcast today so I'm waiting to see how it looks in natural light. With flashlights and overhead lights it looks like new.
        Answer: Astroturf.

Just watch your ACLs.
        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• For the Fucking Fucks into refurb pics…… here is the latest completion. Took ages due to the jambofuckwit tiler. GREAT tiler but too busy and sporadic visits. 🤦‍♂️
          But painter finished last night. All complete.
          Might need to make a few posts as it may not allow due to MB size.

First pic is after it was all ripped out, (what feels like feckin months ago!)
          Red arrow is old lead toilet waste pipe. Blue arrow is where new waste was moved to.

Attached Files
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Below floor work and then finished job.
            Attached Files
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Fuzzy pic is a still from a video, pre start.
              Then a couple more finished pics.
              Wife thinks it looks like a Victorian public toilet. 🤦‍♂️
              Attached Files

Comment

• Was that the toilet in Trainspotting? If so, tremendous job.

Comment

• Marko, that's pretty sharp!! Sorry it took them so long but looks well worth it! Does the shower door have both a fixed section and a movable section?
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• wow, gorgeous!!
                    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                      Marko, that's pretty sharp!! Sorry it took them so long but looks well worth it! Does the shower door have both a fixed section and a movable section?
                      Cheers Deborah.

Long, boring story (complete with 3 more photos) for most people but not for fucking fucks like me & CGVT & other Tim the toolman Taylors……… yes its a fixed screen with deflector panel.
                      But……. The plasterer that the customer got was soooooooo bad, the walls were horrendously “off”. Brian the tiler told me this.
                      In his usual sarcastic way, he said,
                      “Must’ve been a blind Hibs c**t who plastered this. Its fking OAF a fking mile.”
                      (Translated: Must’ve been a blind Hibernian supporter who plastered this. The wall is not vertically true. ) ——>> twat.

The reason for this info…… it was supposed to be a wall to wall “magnet snap close” shower door. But , no chance.
                      The photo with green frogger tape is so that i can draw a line to grind carefully a groove into the wall. So that the new screen profile would sit “true”
                      All worked out in the end.
                      And thankfully it was their own plasterer who made the errors. 🙏
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Well done!! Wait what is this thing? A speaker?

image.png

I also want to know who gets the view of that window?! Even with frosting on the glass, I imagine that's quite a show. 😉
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Wow! That is great work, Marko69

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Well done!! Wait what is this thing? A speaker?

image.png

I also want to know who gets the view of that window?! Even with frosting on the glass, I imagine that's quite a show. 😉
                            Through the wall vent fan.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Oooh!!! That's awesome! We need that in our main floor powder room.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

Ed in Detroit is correct; wall fan.

And re the window……. Its a basement flat. The pic attached has an arrow pointing at the window. And you can see to the left of the window in the pic ——>> the outside cover of the fan.
                                Thats the pavement outside, (the sidewalk) and you look down onto the flat. A lot of tenements like this in Edinburgh. Think they are getting vertical blinds.
                                Can’t have pervs standing at the railings looking down on smudged bodies showering through the frosted glass. 😳

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X